PDA

View Full Version : new year party

stevewool
18th December 2010, 13:37
hi all i am not to keen on new years eve, but anyone intrested in going a party at home with food and a few light drinks and alcohol may be served too , just let me know , the only problem i am looking at if there is sleep overs and it snows ,may be here a long time so some sort of board may be charged :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

mickcant
18th December 2010, 14:34
Hi Steve, I am frightened of leaving the Island in case I never get back:doh
Have a good party.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Steve.r
18th December 2010, 16:06
Thanks for the invite Steve, but I might not be available ........ wink wink :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
18th December 2010, 20:49
I'm sure you and Emma will have a great New Year party:xxgrinning--00xx3: I'd love to join you, but I'll be in Hong Kong on New Years Eve :D

stevewool
19th December 2010, 10:21
indeed Ian i know where i would rather be but then again next year we shall be in the phils for xmas and new year, you have a great trip and a great time with your mahal too,a very merry christmas and a happy new year to you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th December 2010, 10:35
What's a party? :Erm: .... is that when I sit on my own with a glass of sherry and a mince pie? :D

stevewool
19th December 2010, 10:39
nooooooooooooo thats when you finnish delivering all the presents thats when you can drink the sherry and eat the pie ALONE:icon_lol::icon_lol:

rani
19th December 2010, 10:53
would be nice to join the party but i guess i'll see you guys here in the philippines by christmas next year... thanks for the invitation!

have fun :Hellooo:

stevewool
19th December 2010, 11:03
indeed Rani we shall be there next christmas and you are our first call and many many more we hope:)