PDA

View Full Version : eload for smart bro prepaid usb dongle

worthingmale
23rd December 2010, 11:06
Hi

I am trying to look for somewhere online to load my ladies smart usb dongle.

I have the mobile number for it, so just need to find somwhere reliable to load it.

Any suggestions and hopefully a site that doesnt use paypal.

Cheers

Nigel

jayzel
23rd December 2010, 11:25
hi nigel just do a search on your task bar smart bro topup you will find numerous ways to top up the load i think you may even find that you can do it from your own cell if you have a smart sim card here in the uk,try that goodluck and welcom here.

jay an zel:)

worthingmale
23rd December 2010, 11:54
hello jay an zel

used the search option and have emailed

http://www.callingnow.co.uk

cheers for the help

nigel

Englishman2010
23rd December 2010, 12:42
I've used Ucash before, you just go into any shop with a PayPoint sign outside and buy a voucher, you can then load the Ph mobile online by entering the voucher number. It's probably not the most efficient way from a cost point of view, but it does work and only takes a few mins.

Doc Alan
23rd December 2010, 12:53
To reload your sim or top up a relative / friend in the Philippines, phone 0207 987 3749.
Website www.callingnow.co.uk
Philippine e load prices -
P300 - 5GBP (valid for up to 75 days)
P500 - 8.50 GBP (valid for up to 120 days)
P1000 - 16 GBP (valid for up to 120 days)
Text messages are P1 - 2.50 /160 character message depending on network.
Receiving text messages is free.
Initiating voice calls may not be possible but it's around P8 / minute.
Receiving voice calls is free.

Englishman2010
23rd December 2010, 12:55
is that on Smart and Globe Alan?

Doc Alan
23rd December 2010, 13:07
I have a Smart "Plug n Talk" and use the Callingnow website for e loads.
You need to be absolutely sure of the number you're wanting to top up - check + double check :yikes:, also make sure of the network. You don't want a grateful stranger receiving a load :NoNo:. The website is easy to use and these are up to date prices for Smart or Globe. They accept card payments, then confirm by 3 e mails that they accept your order, are processing your order, and finally that the load is successful (taking a few minutes) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
23rd December 2010, 15:17
Hello worthingmale,

I know someone who can eload your gf's smart usb dongle... you only need to do money transfer to her eon unionbank and she doesn't charge extra fees.

Let me know if you are interested then you can PM me.

worthingmale
23rd December 2010, 21:53
joined the www.callingnow.co.uk

and wow what a website.

Have loaded her dongle and have bought a pre activated roaming SIM from there so it is cheaper to text.

That site is amazing.

Doc Alan
23rd December 2010, 22:33
joined the www.callingnow.co.uk

and wow what a website.

Have loaded her dongle and have bought a pre activated roaming SIM from there so it is cheaper to text.

That site is amazing.
I'm happy you took my advice ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
23rd December 2010, 22:58

I use this site too Doc to load Lyn...:doh haha must be Xmas!:santa:

alanmf1
23rd December 2010, 22:59

I use that site too Doc to load Lyn...:doh haha must be Xmas!:santa:

worthingmale
24th December 2010, 15:53
got an email back saying Calling Now cant load all Smart Bro internet dongles, some of the numbers give them problems.

So am stuck on what to do now, Calling Now say it is easier if it is loaded in the philippines. Just tried to ring her and as she lives in the countryside the signal is poor.
:-(

Englishman2010
24th December 2010, 16:44
. Just tried to ring her and as she lives in the countryside the signal is poor.
:-(

It's not much better in Manila...I really struggled getting a 3G connection last time I was there