PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas to everyone

yna
23rd December 2010, 14:17
hello, I'm new member here at this site and somehow i begin with a wrong foot.. start with asking some advice on my problems and now i want to start a new chapter.. As i read most of the forum here i begin to feel happy due to some couples who like to live here in manila...:)

Anyways, I meet a lot of foreign all around the world over the internet but some of them are simply not telling the truth

alanmf1
23rd December 2010, 14:19
:)Welcome yna.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thats the spirit..........

Keep smiling and enjoy the Forum!

Happy holidays:holiday08:

Englishman2010
23rd December 2010, 15:27
Happy Christmas yna, feel free to join in the forum and become part of our 'UK -Fil family' in 2011

Terpe
23rd December 2010, 21:31
:Hellooo: hi yna, a warm welcome to the forum :Wave:

bornatbirth
23rd December 2010, 23:53
hello there, yes your right about there being many lairs out there chatting online...just take your time :D

Arthur Little
24th December 2010, 02:05
hello, I'm new member here at this site and somehow i begin with a wrong foot.. start with asking some advice on my problems and now i want to start a new chapter.. As i read most of the forum here i begin to feel happy due to some couples who like to live here in manila...:)

You didn't do anything wrong, Yna :NoNo: ... believe me! On the contrary, you did the right thing in seeking our help! :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum ... stick around, make new - and trusted - friends here ... and feel free to ask our advice as you begin this new chapter in your life! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
24th December 2010, 02:46
Anyways, I meet a lot of foreign all around the world over the internet but some of them are simply not telling the truth

:please: ... be very, very cautious with people you encounter on the internet. Superficially, some may seem alright but, sadly [as you've just experienced] :bigcry: there're too many who are either scammers or downright liars!!

mickcant
24th December 2010, 15:09
Welcome yna:Wave:
This is a forum made up of mostly British men and Filipina partners with some the other way round and living all over the world.
In my many questions over time I know I have had good truthfull answeres:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoy,
Mick :)

shrek48
24th December 2010, 15:25
welcome to the club :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:olddude:

stevie c
24th December 2010, 15:56
welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yna
24th December 2010, 16:43
Thank you for welcoming me here...:) and im happy to meet you all

alanp
24th December 2010, 17:52
HELLO Yna welcome to the forum and a Merry Christmas to you
:Hellooo:

Steve.r
24th December 2010, 17:56
Welcome and Merry Christmas

yna
24th December 2010, 18:31
:)

grahamw48
24th December 2010, 20:55
Hi yna, and Merry Christmas to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Stick around.

Some good people here.;)

yna
25th December 2010, 02:49
Hi yna, and Merry Christmas to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Stick around.

Some good people here.;)

merry christmas to you graham...T-T

tomboo
25th December 2010, 03:05
welcome, i also found this site so helpful from just understanding my filipina gf (as she was at the time) through to the wedding etc.

as for your comment about guys and honesty.. some will lie, some wont lie, but wether its male or female, we should all be careful if asked for any money in the early days.. saying that, its easier to learn from our mistakes than try to second guess people and ruin something with our suspicion

yna
25th December 2010, 03:36
is there other option to get to know other members here in private messaging? like facebook...

mickcant
25th December 2010, 09:38
is there other option to get to know other members here in private messaging? like facebook...

Hi yna:Wave:
Yes you can post private messages, you should see on the top of this page the 2nd tab in is marked "private messages"
There is a min post limit before we can use this, a moderator will be able to help more if you cannot see the link.
Merry Christmas.
Mick.:)

stevewool
25th December 2010, 14:26
hello there yna welcome

Arthur Little
25th December 2010, 15:46
Thank you for welcoming me here...:) and im happy to meet you all

It's OUR pleasure :) ... Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year from all of us.

Tawi2
25th December 2010, 17:00
Happy christmas Yna :) The last time I went to QC was for a funeral in Bago Bantay,is it prohect 7?Used to go to Araneta(thrilla in manila)for the sabong.

yna
26th December 2010, 14:08
Happy christmas Yna :) The last time I went to QC was for a funeral in Bago Bantay,is it prohect 7?Used to go to Araneta(thrilla in manila)for the sabong.

sorry im not familiar with the place... :icon_lol: i dont usually go in many places here, my dad wont allowed me een though im old enough to take care of myself...:)

Tawi2
26th December 2010, 14:44
i dont usually go in many places here, my dad wont allowed me
Your dad sounds exactly how I would be were I to have a daughter :icon_lol: