PDA

View Full Version : Miss You Guys!

Mrs Daddy
22nd March 2007, 13:41
since arriving uk i`ve got a hectic life visiting one place to the other.and of course first time in my life experiencing the 8 mile walking:D :omg: :yikes: but i think i am near to the fact of getting used to it by now:xxgrinning--00xx3: i never got time to log on to internet or to say hi to everybody but am reading your messages on different threads anyway just dont know what to put or reply.but anyway i think i would like uk inspite and despite that everything is 5 times expensive compared to philly but i like the food and its quite funny coz hubby and his daughter when in philly they cant eat filipino food but i enjoyed their food am quite adaptable really but the weather drives me mad cant wait for the summer season to come.and hey guys,one more thing its hard for me to find clothes size 8 here its quite funny really we thought about getting a lot from philly when we get back there but glad we managed to have it in primark.i dont have lots of things to say really.but anyway i`l make it a point to read the threads if got time.even if you cant see me putting some message here but my eyes are open wide to read your message.\miss you all Guys by the way i have completed my anti rabies injection now.yippe!:xxgrinning--00xx3: :) :cwm38: :Hellooo:

KeithD
22nd March 2007, 15:05
...and you are....:Erm:

:D

:icon_lol:

Louella
22nd March 2007, 15:30
Nice to hear from you again Mrs. Daddy & glad to know you have completed your anti-rabbies vaccination. I'm sure you have another appointment in your GP for smear-test. I was surprised about it when they require me to have it coz in Philippines its very expensive & i thought its only for those women who have prolonged use of contraception. Anyway, its free & got my next appointment after 3 years.

cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella

tiger@tigress
22nd March 2007, 23:03
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: Nice to hear from You Mrs. Daddy... :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
23rd March 2007, 18:02
...and you are....:Erm:

:D

:icon_lol:

forgotten me now Boss Keith oh dear:doh :Brick: :cwm23: :NoNo: :angry:

Mrs Daddy
23rd March 2007, 18:04
Nice to hear from you again Mrs. Daddy & glad to know you have completed your anti-rabbies vaccination. I'm sure you have another appointment in your GP for smear-test. I was surprised about it when they require me to have it coz in Philippines its very expensive & i thought its only for those women who have prolonged use of contraception. Anyway, its free & got my next appointment after 3 years.

cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella

:Hellooo:
hi t lou yup completed anti rabies injection but then not heard from them if am gonna have my smear test.as what i`ve heard NHS is having tight budget as for now.:icon_lol: