PDA

View Full Version : Gated Residential Community,what is the system of taxes and charges

johncar54
31st December 2010, 07:45
If this info is listed elsewhere I apologise for starting a new thread, however, I seem to be very unlucky when I make a search for almost any subject as I more often that not get a negative result.

My Question.-

My wife has (we have) just bought a plot of land in Monteverde Royale in Taytay. This is a gated residential development.

(We) She is also on the point of buying an already constructed house on the same development.

I am trying to establish what the system is for paying taxes and charges, for example in the UK the rates, community charges, electric, water, telephone contracts etc.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

John

(31st Dec, so best wishes for a Happy New Year to everyone)

fred
31st December 2010, 08:01
John.. We pay our land tax in our local Municipal building once a year..As its your first payment i suggest you take in your land title/s..The following year just take in this years reciept..
Other utility bills are paid at local offices in person..Bit of a pain but thats the way it is here..
Sorry..rushed answer..Our water pump has given up the ghost..Off to buy a new one!!