PDA

View Full Version : hello again

sparky
9th January 2011, 01:25
not posted on here for a couple of months - spend the last 6 weeks in Phils and Thailand and also been changing jobs and location so its been a fairly hectic time for me and Myrna- who is still in the province and not due back for another couple of weeks yet.
leaving me to do all the moving :xxaction-smiley-047

just thought i would pop in and say hi - just trying to remember what my last few topics were......

oh yes pimps and godsquads :D:D

only joking peoples

a belated happy new year to you all

Arthur Little
9th January 2011, 01:41
:welcomex: back, mate ... it's nice to see you posting here again. :) Glad you & Myrna had an enjoyable time in Thailand and the Phils. Happy New Year to you both, and all the best in your change of job and surroundings. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th January 2011, 09:57
hi there sparky and myrna, a belated happy new year to you both too, wow away in the phils and thailand also so you missed some of our stinking weather

alanmf1
9th January 2011, 10:00
Welcome back....:xxgrinning--00xx3: sounds like you had a great time!

sparky
9th January 2011, 12:19
thanks to all

steve - we flew out as it started -just a few light flurries so we missed all of it

Sir Arthur- thanks as always for your kind words-the job change was much needed - moving to a place where Myrna has some friends from back home so we both think she will be happier- not that shes unhappy- and in my new job i can give her a job also so its a win win situation
and it will be nice to be working for a company that has some morals:censored:

sars_notd_virus
9th January 2011, 12:22
welcome back sparky!!!

Sim11UK
9th January 2011, 17:38
So Myrna is settling in ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sparky
10th January 2011, 17:17
So Myrna is settling in ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i think shes settled in really well- dont get me wrong theres been a few tampos along the way but food and weather wise (so far ) hasnt been a big problem-

i feel a bit for her wen she comes back tho- shes just spent 6 months adjusting to life in the UK then i have to up roots and move to a completely new place where she will have to make new friends

Arthur Little
10th January 2011, 18:32
i feel a bit for her wen she comes back tho- shes just spent 6 months adjusting to life in the UK then i have to up roots and move to a completely new place where she will have to make new friends

Yes, I know what you mean ... it'd be great if, at some point, she could link-up with our newest member, Catrina. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th January 2011, 17:59
Judging by the number of Filipinas apparently in close proximity to your new location ... I can envisage BIG CELEBRATIONS :xxparty-smiley-050: once Myrna returns!

sparky
11th January 2011, 19:28
Judging by the number of Filipinas apparently in close proximity to your new location ... I can envisage BIG CELEBRATIONS :xxparty-smiley-050: once Myrna returns!

according to my mate mistermatty there are a dozen or so that he knows of here:xxgrinning--00xx3:

catrina
11th January 2011, 19:37
yes! that's me! weepeee! I am so excited to meet her! she will be my first friend here in u.k..:Jump: hope you and myrna had a great time in phil.. i always wanted to go to thailan! maybe in the future..:Hellooo: