PDA

View Full Version : And another translation please

Manila_Paul
11th January 2011, 04:05
First status was clearly meant for me in a rather cryptic way then it is followed by two posts in Tagalog....

Person A: qng di ka sure s nara2mdaman mo insan itigil mo na ganun lng ka simple un

Person B: oo nga e,,panu kc baka gogohu mundo niya.. eeee hirap talga pgmy ngmahal pos ayko na...panu kaya too

dontpushme
11th January 2011, 04:33
Wow, that's harsh. :(

Person A: Cuz, if you're not sure about your feelings, just let it go (direct translation: just stop already). It's that simple.

Person B: I know. But I'm worried his/her world will fall apart... It's so hard having someone who loves you when you don't feel the same anymore.. Now what do I do?

mindanao
11th January 2011, 06:23
Person A: Cuz, if you're not sure about your feelings, just let it go (direct translation: just stop already). It's that simple.

Person B: I know. But I'm worried his/her world will fall apart... It's so hard having someone who loves you when you don't feel the same anymore.. Now what do I do?
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Manila_Paul
11th January 2011, 09:27
Wow, that's harsh. :(

Good grief, now I'm even more baffled! :icon_lol:

Thanks for the translation.

mindanao
11th January 2011, 09:30
Good grief, now I'm even more baffled:Erm:

Manila_Paul
11th January 2011, 09:42
:Erm:

Baffled because I'm sure she is talking about me but... we've had two dates! I knew she was quite keen on me after the first but.... loved me? :cwm24: Now she doesn't? :cwm24: My world will fall apart? :icon_lol: The chemistry clearly wasn't there after the 2nd date and I was wondering how I was going to let her down gently and she is obviously thinking the same thing. It's a funny 'ol game....

grahamw48
11th January 2011, 11:21
Phew that's a relief then...no need to pull you out of the Pasig river. :icon_lol:

fred
11th January 2011, 11:49
Baffled because I'm sure she is talking about me but... we've had two dates! I knew she was quite keen on me after the first but.... loved me? :cwm24: Now she doesn't? :cwm24: My world will fall apart? :icon_lol: The chemistry clearly wasn't there after the 2nd date and I was wondering how I was going to let her down gently and she is obviously thinking the same thing. It's a funny 'ol game....

I feel a wind up coming on!!
If I was you I would buy her some cheap flowers and get down on one knee and propose.. Tell her about your undying love and the fact that you have no wish for a quick answer...Watch her squirm...For a week at least!!
She will never forget you!

sars_notd_virus
11th January 2011, 12:13

that's what you call...the feeling is mutual??:D:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Manila_Paul
11th January 2011, 14:50
If I was you I would buy her some cheap flowers and get down on one knee and propose.. Tell her about your undying love and the fact that you have no wish for a quick answer...Watch her squirm...For a week at least!!

I would but then she might not tell me what was so good about the 1st date... and what was so crap about the 2nd! :icon_lol: Actually, I suspect I already know the answer to that one and it is little to do with me. Me thinks she has some issues to work through regarding her recent ex.

mindanao
12th January 2011, 01:18
The chemistry clearly wasn't there after the 2nd date and I was wondering how I was going to let her down gently
Don't go for the 3rd date anymore. if she's hinting for another date, politely say" your going out of town for work etc. etc..

dontpushme
12th January 2011, 05:32

Hahaha! That would be priceless!:laugher:

But anyway.. How in the world did you go from having two dates straight to "his world would fall apart"?:omg: Did you give her even the slightest hint that you were besotted? Or does she seem like the type who'd think every date is "the one"?:Erm:

Manila_Paul
12th January 2011, 10:52
Hahaha! That would be priceless!:laugher:

But anyway.. How in the world did you go from having two dates straight to "his world would fall apart"?:omg: Did you give her even the slightest hint that you were besotted? Or does she seem like the type who'd think every date is "the one"?:Erm:

Not really. I found her attractive for sure and she knew that. But nothing was ever said or implied about love. She was the one doing all the chasing after the 1st date. I was actually a bit concerned as I thought the texts she was sending me were a bit too heavy and serious after a first date. Then she went away home to the province for a couple of weeks and since she has returned, it is like the biggest turnaround since Lazarus! I texted her earlier on asking if the facebook status was about me and I've had no reply. When usually she has responded to every previous text message within about 30 seconds. So she is just blanking me right now. :Erm:

I think that, yes, partly she is an 'all or nothing' girl and partly she is quite inexperienced. Then you throw in the issue of being on the rebound from her (possibly first) relationship and I think that explains it. Good job I hadn't fallen for her as her current blanking is not the best way of dealing with this sort of situation!

Manila_Paul
12th January 2011, 10:59
Don't go for the 3rd date anymore. if she's hinting for another date, politely say" your going out of town for work etc. etc..

*was* is the operative word here, Mindanao. I'm not going to have to deal with a possible 3rd date! I'll be lucky if she ever replies to any of my messages again! :icon_lol:

Manila_Paul
12th January 2011, 11:02
She has now deleted her reply and replaced it with 'wala llng po... status lng' :Erm: