PDA

View Full Version : i need karaoke

swayze
13th January 2011, 20:19
does any one know were i can down load filipino karaoke as the misses is dying to sing her own songs, if poss is there any in cdg format and free

Terpe
13th January 2011, 20:49
If you have contacts in the Philippines you can buy a midi-karaoke DVD player complete with twin microphones karaoke DVD with minimum 50,000 songs (many with MTV video) and songbook. The DVD will have lyrics, plus video plus background selection.
PRICE around P1200
weight less than 2.5 kg
Works in UK
connect s to any TV with phono connectors.
Cheap and easy to ship

swayze
13th January 2011, 21:05
thanks ive allready got one off those she brought it with her.but i want mp3 quality stuff to work on computer,cause midi format is a bit poor
thanks anyway

Terpe
13th January 2011, 21:15
thanks ive allready got one off those she brought it with her.but i want mp3 quality stuff to work on computer,cause midi format is a bit poor
thanks anyway

I can understand that........ but the sound quality is not too bad.
Have you tried something like magic-mic (enter tech) (or WOW Philippines) its' very very pricey but it is MP3 quality if that's what you want.
Personaly I find CDG a little bit boring as no nice video.

Different strokes for different folks.

swayze
13th January 2011, 21:25
yeah magic mike is expensive,if you use a program on your pc called siglos karaoke your get all them lovely back round pics,also it got a data base for finding your songs quickly by just typing in either song or title,it does this by searching your comp for karaoke songs and stores them.

AnaWallace
13th January 2011, 21:43
I had use of the Magic Mic over the New Year, well it was for the 6 Filipina's and 2 Filipino's, i just sat there lol.

scottishbride
14th January 2011, 19:26
Try Amazon, you can actually get it in Amazon UK

bruneicop
27th January 2011, 17:30
Wife boght the magic sing when we were in manila last year, not cheap I thnk she was about 15,000 pesos, but it cam with thousands and thousands of songs, really good, and you can download you own to it, (although i havent figured out how to do that yet(