PDA

View Full Version : Emma in my life

stevewool
14th January 2011, 08:32
Well its been nearly 6months soon when Emma arrived her July 31st i think on the FLR visa, so if we were not married by now we would be panicing a little,.
But in those 6 short months look what has happened to us and most of us all on this forum, life changing things,
Emma has found work all by herself, she started by ringing places and then got on to a agencie, trying to work in a hospital, well she has got that job know, started Wednesday this week and has her shifts for the next 3 weeks , before that she was working in a small factory for getting on to five weeks , i am so proud of her and i love her so much ,
What a team we have become, its happened to me who a few years ago thought i was going to live a life alone, having some friends but being lonely still,
All this can happen to everyone , struss yourself but also listen to good advice and try to give it too, good luck to anyone following in our shoes ,

KeithD
14th January 2011, 09:26
You've gone all soppy :bigcry: :D

grahamw48
14th January 2011, 18:40
Aaah, that's nice reading. :)

Good luck to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sparky
14th January 2011, 18:57
you practising for mills and boon?:D:D

seriously tho we have been in a similar situation this last year and i can honestly say that i am more in love with myrna now than i have ever been. she must deserve a medal for having to put up with me at times :Rasp: and i couldnt do without her in my life- so i know where your coming from Steve old chap
all the best to you both
and long may it continue :xxgrinning--00xx3:

laurel
14th January 2011, 19:45
Nice one Stevie............onwards and upwards mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mindanao
15th January 2011, 12:51
hi stevewool, what you wrote is a great expression of love for emma.:heartshape1: Makes me remember all those love story books i read when i was on my teens. If Emma reads your posts, she'll be elated and beloved for a man who is so proud of her and shouts her name proudly across the 7000 miles

Sadly there are men that can't express in writing their feelings of love for someone:bigcry:.

joebloggs
15th January 2011, 13:13
All this can happen to everyone , struss yourself but also listen to good advice and try to give it too, good luck to anyone following in our shoes ,

:xxgrinning--00xx3: and tomorrow is a new day :rolleyes:

Terpe
15th January 2011, 14:44
Steve you are one of the most consistently positive posters here.
Long may it continue :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
15th January 2011, 15:26
hi stevewool, what you wrote is a great expression of love for emma.:heartshape1: Makes me remember all those love story books i read when i was on my teens. If Emma reads your posts, she'll be elated and beloved for a man who is so proud of her and shouts her name proudly across the 7000 miles

Sadly there are men that can't express in writing their feelings of love for someone:bigcry:.
i wear my heart on my sleeve and i am just a very lucky person to have found my true love

stevewool
15th January 2011, 15:27
Steve you are one of the most consistently positive posters here.
Long may it continue :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks terpe just so happy to let people know that what is happening to me can and do happen to others too:)

shrek48
16th January 2011, 11:37
happiness of this quality is hard to find , i hope you both keep it and it lasts forever.
excellent read and gives hope to us all, thanks, :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:olddude:

stevewool
16th January 2011, 12:08
thanks ash, emma is a angel, i am not the best to get on with sometimes like most men my tonge engages before my brain, not to much nowdays i am glad to say, but i sit there looking at em doing her stuff and i am so happy she makes me smile, someone is out there for all of us , i am so glad i was on the web site and saying hi to a strange girl from a strange land all those years ago:)