PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media Manila callcentre.

grahamw48
19th January 2011, 20:50
I'm with Virgin, and every month or so I'll get a call with an unmistakeable accent.:D

Now normally telesales would get short thrift from me, but these charming young ladies are rewarded with a very chatty customer who always needs a callback cos he can't make up his mind. :icon_lol:

stevewool
19th January 2011, 20:54
i will try that too, i am with virgin

Tawi2
19th January 2011, 20:56
Not just young ladies graham,I got a guy,bayot/bakla call him what you will,I called him Rey because thats what he told me his name was,I had a chat with him,told him I was going to Manila,he asked with who,I said on my own,he said he would be my tour guide and used to ring me weekly under the guise of changing a contract or offering me a new-deal :rolleyes:

grahamw48
19th January 2011, 20:57
I've got everything except a mobile phone with them, so they may be in luck yet. :)

grahamw48
19th January 2011, 20:59
Not just young ladies graham,I got a guy,bayot/bakla call him what you will,I called him Rey because thats what he told me his name was,I had a chat with him,told him I was going to Manila,he asked with who,I said on my own,he said he would be my tour guide and used to ring me weekly under the guise of changing a contract or offering me a new-deal :rolleyes:

Haha!

Bad luck. :icon_lol:

A sweet girl will be along soon I'm sure. :)

Englishman2010
19th January 2011, 20:59
Have you got yourself a date yet Graham:D

.....dont forget to use your best Tagalog chat up lines next time you're speaking to them :)

grahamw48
19th January 2011, 21:01
Have you got yourself a date yet Graham:D

I'm shy.:Cuckoo:

Must remember to get THEIR phone number. :Erm:

stevewool
19th January 2011, 21:03
get the virgin phone first graham:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Englishman2010
19th January 2011, 21:04
I'm shy.:Cuckoo:

Must remember to get THEIR phone number. :Erm:

I don't believe that:icon_lol:

My Elaine was working in a call centre dealing with Aussies, she says she used to get at least one dirty old man trying it on with her everyday

grahamw48
19th January 2011, 21:05
Oh I'm VERY polite, because I'm a nice person. :)

jimeve
19th January 2011, 21:23
i will try that too, i am a virgin

so am i,not:icon_lol:

stevewool
19th January 2011, 21:27
with virgin i am :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Terpe
19th January 2011, 21:45
Me, I am Virgin also. But never had a call from Manila :bigcry:

stevewool
19th January 2011, 21:53
i tried to get a fre v box from virgin yesterday but not a chance,but she was a local from here and not budging at all , even said i may go to sky, tra i heard under her breath

grahamw48
19th January 2011, 22:01
Maybe I'm special because I have the big package already. :)

Terpe
19th January 2011, 22:08

:laugher::laugher::laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
19th January 2011, 22:09

Girls usually say it's not the size of your package that counts but how you use it.....forget the Sports channels, get the Rom Coms and daytime chat channels, they love that:icon_lol:

stevewool
19th January 2011, 22:10
a big package :icon_lol: well can you control and know how to use that big package, me i have the smallest package all for £25 a month broadband, phone line and tv

Englishman2010
19th January 2011, 22:35
There aren't any Virgins in my village

..........what I mean is, it isn't possible to have Virgin's services here yet.

stevewool
19th January 2011, 22:41
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: yer we all beleive ya Ian

grahamw48
20th January 2011, 00:38
There aren't any Virgins in my village

..........what I mean is, it isn't possible to have Virgin's services here yet.

No wonder you're having to look elsewhere. :icon_lol:

alanp
20th January 2011, 05:57
Hay Graham go get yourself a t-moblie phone account their call centre is also in the Phil's you can chat with more young ladies:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mindanao
20th January 2011, 10:04
:omg:

South-east boy
20th January 2011, 10:52
I'm with Virgin media too. Not had them call me yet, but had to call them last Sunday as a couple of the channels were not working. I spoke to a nice lady then who was very helpful. Not sure where that call centre was though? When I had to phone them with some internet technical problems (I was suddenly receiving loads of dodgey spam emails) around a year ago and I'm sure they sounded Indian. They were not so helpful, cut me off twice and i ended up with a big phone bill! They said something couldn't be done, when I found myself after that it could be done!

mickcant
20th January 2011, 10:52
Me, I am Virgin also. But never had a call from Manila :bigcry:

Same with me, :crazy:
Mick:NoNo:

grahamw48
20th January 2011, 12:55
I'm with Virgin media too. Not had them call me yet, but had to call them last Sunday as a couple of the channels were not working. I spoke to a nice lady then who was very helpful. Not sure where that call centre was though? When I had to phone them with some internet technical problems (I was suddenly receiving loads of dodgey spam emails) around a year ago and I'm sure they sounded Indian. They were not so helpful, cut me off twice and i ended up with a big phone bill! They said something couldn't be done, when I found myself after that it could be done!

They've only been calling me to try and sell me a mobile phone package. (The accent immediately gives their location away:))
I'm sure when I've phoned THEM with queries I've ended up in India though. :rolleyes:

mickcant
20th January 2011, 12:58
With my luck I would end up with one of the bayots:omg:
Mick.:icon_lol: