PDA

View Full Version : Fiance Application Form.... Part 9, Additional information.

New Shoes
19th January 2011, 21:09
Part 9 of the Fiancé Visa application form gives the opportunity to give any other information to be considered for the application decision.

I read another post a while ago that this could be used for the applicant to 'sell themselves'.
I'm struggling to think of something to put in this section, rather then leaving it blank.
Any ideas guys?

Hopefully I'll be sending all the relevant paperwork to my girl in the Phils so that she can apply for Fiance´ Visa.

stevewool
19th January 2011, 21:25
cannot recall what part 9 is

Terpe
19th January 2011, 21:56
I think, in so far as you have fully complied with all requirements, with supporting documentations, it is a better strategy to not provide 'too much information'.
Normally additional information should be used to strengthen any 'weak' compliance.

stevewool
19th January 2011, 22:01
in what we did for the flr was fill the form in correct, and i sent a letter saying how we meet and how much emma means to me and so on, also i had a letter from my works owner too, its getting it just right not to much but also making sure its enough, if you are happy with all you have done then dont do anymore

PAT
20th January 2011, 23:48
As far as I remember,I wrote a brief information about my visit visa which was unfortunately refused....

New Shoes
21st January 2011, 21:26
Thanks for the replies!
As far as I'm aware, all the other requested areas will be completed properly and we have no issues or explanations of queries. I think we'll just leave it blank!

Thanks again chaps