PDA

View Full Version : settlement visa appeal

sexylexy
20th January 2011, 17:40
hey dont surpose anyone out there can help me im just about to send of my appeal form as my husband was refused. anyone have any advise as im due to have are baby in 7 weeks time?

Terpe
20th January 2011, 19:18
Hi there sexylexy, welocme to the forum.

What was the given reason for refusal?

Usually any appeal is going to take a long long time.
Please, are you willing/able to provide further details? Sometimes it is easier and faster to either have a reconsideration of the decision, or even to re-apply while any appeal is pending.

Sorry to learn of your situation. I know it's very frustrating and stressful.

joebloggs
20th January 2011, 22:12
hey dont surpose anyone out there can help me im just about to send of my appeal form as my husband was refused. anyone have any advise as im due to have are baby in 7 weeks time?

send it where, uk or phils ?
are u a brit ?

Arthur Little
21st January 2011, 00:50
:sorry-2: to learn that your husband has been denied a Settlement Visa, Lexy ... it's a fairly uncommon occurrence. And, as Terpe has explained, the Appeals Process is apt to be a long, drawn out affair, in which case - as he's suggested - you might like to apply for a reconsideration of the ECO's decision by someone in higher authority ... such as an Entry Clearance Manager, for instance. But first, perhaps you'd care to provide us with the reasons given for the refusal ... in order that we can point you in the right direction.

Arthur Little
21st January 2011, 00:54
Meanwhile ... :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3: