PDA

View Full Version : how to apply the FLR pls. help me some advice..

jhellymay
21st January 2011, 14:11
hello to everyone, im a member here, since a year ago, and its help me a lot from here, im here now in uk, i granted my visa as a fiancee, and we planning to get married on this coming of may, my visa expired will be in july 1st week, and just want some advice and some help, how to apply the FLR, we dont know about this, can anyone give some idea to how? thanks, looking forward to your reply...:):):)

jhellymay
21st January 2011, 14:13
and how long it takes? and what the best time to applied? before marry or after marry? please..

joebloggs
21st January 2011, 14:30
you should be preparing to take this test
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsfragments/26-english-language-partners

as you can not apply for FLR without it :NoNo:

best time to apply is asap, thats once your married.

jhellymay
21st January 2011, 19:05
thank u joebloggs....

mrandmrsfox
21st January 2011, 20:58
hello jhellymay :)
we`re of the same track..i also came over on a fiancee visa.we got married last december and just recently took English Language Test..my visa would expire on the 22nd of March so we are now preparing all the necessary documents for my FLR application on the 2nd of February..
3 previous bank statements and payslips,you and your partners passport and photograph,decree absolute, (if divorced ) marriage certificate, english language test certificate,
completed application form, fee, and appointment confirmation .
i hope that helps..just keep on hanging around here and you will pick and learn a lot,
just like me :rolleyes:
goodluck to us ..:)
ingat :Wave:

jhellymay
23rd January 2011, 21:33
hi ya mrandmsrfox, thank u very much for your info, its help me a lot, i will take a test this coming of february, im not sure the date is,and the school.., , and we dont know yet where is the school near by here...which place u in uk? im in coventry...

ingat din

joebloggs
23rd January 2011, 21:41
search the list for your nearest centre

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/partners-other-family/english-tests-partners.pdf

jhellymay
23rd January 2011, 23:06
thank u joebloggs., its help me again this....:):):)

mrandmrsfox
24th January 2011, 12:00
you`re very much welcome j.may..i live in swindon..
and u can call me Debbie :)
goodluck sayo ..

jhellymay
1st February 2011, 08:36
slamat ulit debbie, gudluck din syo...