PDA

View Full Version : Roberto Carlos 38 bends it in from a corner

Dedworth
21st January 2011, 22:22
http://www.sportpost.com/video/view/Roberto+Carlos+scores+direct+from+a+corner+Corinthians+v+Portuguesa

les_taxi
21st January 2011, 22:27
Thats nothing when I was playing in the Arkendale trophy 3rd round tie against the dog and duck my mate scored from 2 corners directly,both bent into top far corner:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
21st January 2011, 22:31
Thats nothing when I was playing in the Arkendale trophy 3rd round tie against the dog and duck my mate scored from 2 corners directly,both bent into top far corner:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've seen grainy old black and white highlights of that match, wasn't it played at Crudgington Boroughs ground when it still had a Whippet Track around the pitch ? :D

les_taxi
21st January 2011, 22:39
I think we played at Green-how hill which is the highest football pitch in England-we literally played in the clouds!

Also the Greenhow team was in the daily mirror as 7 of the players were brothers!!

Dedworth
22nd January 2011, 01:25
I think we played at Green-how hill which is the highest football pitch in England-we literally played in the clouds!

Also the Greenhow team was in the daily mirror as 7 of the players were brothers!!

I thought you were joking :D