PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

coolknight
25th January 2011, 14:12
hi everyone im paul and very new to this super site ive been to the philippines twice and will be going again in march to marry my fiancee from paranque lets hope all paperwork is ok as its all very daunting

Steve.r
25th January 2011, 14:15
Welcome Paul,

and good luck for March :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chikky
25th January 2011, 15:48
Welcome to this site Paul and good luck!

alanmf1
25th January 2011, 16:11
:)Hi Paul, welcome to the Forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good luck with your plans
:Wave:

stevewool
25th January 2011, 17:09
hi there paul, soon be march and think off that heat there , we all think our paperwork is short of something relax and enjoy it all

coolknight
25th January 2011, 17:18
thankyou all for the warm welcomes

Arthur Little
25th January 2011, 18:23
hi everyone im paul and very new to this super site ive been to the philippines twice and will be going again in march to marry my fiancee from paranque lets hope all paperwork is ok as its all very daunting

Hi, Paul ... :welcomex: to our friendly site, and goodluck with your plans. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lancashirelad
25th January 2011, 19:18
Hi Paul, Welcome to the forum :Wave::Wave:

Rosie1958
25th January 2011, 22:15
Welcome to the forum Paul ......... I've been to Paranaque a few times and have family there too. Good luck with your forthcoming marriage :xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1:

Englishman2010
25th January 2011, 22:18
Welcome, and all the best for March:xxgrinning--00xx3:

dontpushme
26th January 2011, 00:04
Welcome to the forum, Paul! Good luck with the wedding (and the paperwork)!:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
26th January 2011, 00:21
hi paul welcome to the forum, goodluck with your wedding too:Hellooo:

coolknight
26th January 2011, 00:56
thanks everyone but does anyone know the formalities at a philippine wedding? we are having an outside garden wedding not a chuch wedding as it s far easier many thanks

Arthur Little
26th January 2011, 01:50
In spite of our Christian beliefs, my wife and I decided to forego a Church ceremony in the Phils. Too much hassle, to be honest! Plus, it meant the paperwork was pushed through much more quickly - with the minimum of fuss - which is an important consideration when it comes to applying for the visa.

:) A garden wedding sounds a lovely :idea: - especially when you can more or less rely on the weather. No specific formalities immediately spring to mind ... except I would suggest a 'barong tagalog' as being an ideal costume for the groom to be married in. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sophiamarie
26th January 2011, 01:52
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum and good luck & best wishes for both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
26th January 2011, 09:32
:Hellooo: Hi Paul, welcome to the forum :Wave:

I too, wish you best of luck for a wonderfully memorable wedding.
I agree with Arthur, a barong would have to be my top choice as 'groom wear'.

Just relax and enjoy the day, there will be plenty of people to let you know what you must do. No worries.
Best advice, be happy, be polite and just follow.
Try not to ask why this? or why that? You'll just get confused:D

Importantly, be sure you have and take ALL the required documentations needed.

febmary
26th January 2011, 09:38
Hi Paul,
welcome to the forum. Good to hear about your wedding plans. Just enjoy the day...this will be the most memorable for both of you. Keep smilin and Best wishes!..Hope it will be a sunny day for march...on what ever date...A summer wedding or a rainy summer wedding...as to weather forecasts...hehhe:icon_lol:..All the best for you both!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann