PDA

View Full Version : Help me

heinz_clarence
26th January 2011, 11:23
Good day! I would like to seek help from the moderator regarding about the insurance visa/ health insurance.

Question: Which/Where should i get a insurance visa here in the Philippines and if you could recommend me it would be a big help. Thanks!

Heinz

Terpe
27th January 2011, 08:24
Good day! I would like to seek help from the moderator regarding about the insurance visa/ health insurance.

Question: Which/Where should i get a insurance visa here in the Philippines and if you could recommend me it would be a big help. Thanks!

Heinz

I'm not really understanding what information you need.
Could you try to explain again?

heinz_clarence
27th January 2011, 13:56
Hi, What i mean was if you're gonna apply for a tourist visa they'll ask an health insurance before traveling. what does it mean? should i get one? do you have any idea which kind of health insurance i get?

Thanks!

sars_notd_virus
27th January 2011, 14:55
Is it a travel health insurance?

Arthur Little
27th January 2011, 15:51
I imagine you're looking for Travel Insurance ... of which there can be at least '57 varieties', Heinz. :joke: In reality, :rolleyes: there's an unlimited number of Insurers clamouring for business ... and it's pretty much a case of selecting one that offers maximum cover for the duration of your trip at the most cost-effective premium. I would suggest talking to a reputable Travel Agent. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
27th January 2011, 16:24
Heinz,
Thanks for your reply. Now we understand :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Where are you flying FROM?
Where are you flying TO?
How long will you be staying?

heinz_clarence
1st February 2011, 11:22
Arthur Little- I guess so, i need to visit the office of a travel agency and ask what kind of travel insurance suits me best, but thanks for the help, really appreciate it!

Terpe

Heinz,
Thanks for your reply. Now we understand

Where are you flying FROM?- Cebu
Where are you flying TO?- Denmark
How long will you be staying? -6months

I know that this is a forum for UK citizenship, i am just seeking some advices and help to all the people and moderator about my concern of what kind of travel health insurance i need to get.

Thanks!

Terpe
1st February 2011, 14:20
Heinz,

I'm sure there are many possibilities for you.
You could research a lot more, but here are two that I would highly suggest you consider:-

http://www.bluecross.com.ph/index.php?id=travel

http://www.hsbc.com.ph/1/2/personal/insurance/travel

Hope this helps you.