PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Filipina from miltonkeynes here...

wrigglyslug
29th January 2011, 16:25
Hello sa lahat, newbbie ako dito kumusta po kayo.... meron bang taga milton keynes (milk n beans) dito...? wala kasi me kakilala taga dito kaya naghahanap me ng may makakilala for friends somehow.... ng may makausap namang pinoy minsan.

regards
wrigglyslug

alanmf1
29th January 2011, 17:12
:) Hi wrigglyslug...welcome to the Forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Perhaps an English translation may assist the regular members...
Enjoy your searches here:Wave:

wrigglyslug
29th January 2011, 17:34
CHEERS ALANMF1,..

Ok i'll do as im told translating it to english might help ofcourse.
Hello to evryone, im a newbbie in this site how are you all? is there anyone from milton keynes here...? couse i dont know anyone that is filipino in milton keynes, im looking for someone to be friend with specially filipino ofcourse. so i can have someone to talk to in our own language sometimes.

stevewool
29th January 2011, 17:48
hello there and welcome, soon you will have lots of friends on here and i am sure there are some around where you live too

alanmf1
29th January 2011, 17:49
Im sure there are many filipinos in MK, and there is usually a Big Festival in June @Campbell Park.
I am in Brackley about 20mins away and my son lives in MK.
My fiancee is applying for her visa soon so maybe u can be in touch with her soon,
MK is good for shopping and meeting up with friends.
how long have you been in the UK?
Rgds:Wave:

stevie c
29th January 2011, 18:07
Hi wrigglyslug & a warm welcome to the forum :Wave:

alanp
29th January 2011, 21:38
Hello wrigglyslug welcome to the forum there are lots of Filipino's in MK so you will find friends soon. :welcomex:

Englishman2010
29th January 2011, 22:05
Welcome to the forum, hope you soon make lots of friends, both Filipino and British:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sophiamarie
30th January 2011, 08:00
:Wave:Hiya there, a warm welcome to this friendly forum...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

wrigglyslug
30th January 2011, 09:22
GOODLUCK for your fiancee's visa alanmf1.... and yeah that be nice to be in touch with some filipino soon for real. been here in mk for 4 years now :Erm:

Its true i love it in here couse of the shopping area and evrything im very close to the shopping are too at central mk. would be nice to have a pilipina friend to go around this places with a friend really...i gues i sound disperate to have one lol i guess i am:icon_lol

Terpe
30th January 2011, 09:28
:Hellooo: Hi wrigglyslug, welcome to the forum :Wave: