PDA

View Full Version : house rentals

stevewool
31st January 2011, 22:33
hi there one and all, there was once someone on here renting out a place, i am looking for a place for 4 to 5 weeks dec to jan 2 bedrooms would be better then 1 furnished in the phils too, anyhelp from anyone too

Englishman2010
31st January 2011, 22:47
Fred had some nice places in Imus, I had a good look at them myself, they looked very nice and clean and good value too. In the end I didn't have a need for one, but would definitely consider it if I wanted to be on the cavite side of manila

stevewool
31st January 2011, 23:07
thanks ian i new someone had them on here , just could not think who, will contact him , we are trying to do so much in just a few weeks and involve emmas neives and nephews so a cheap place to call home for a month then we could rent a big place for a week or a long weekend near batangas to treat the kids, but you know whats it like it can change daily:)

Englishman2010
31st January 2011, 23:17
I'm sure he'll help you out, he was very friendly when I was looking last year:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Are you going to be staying in the Cavite area? As I said on the phone earlier, there's a good chance I'll be around then, it just depends on where E is and if we decide to go travelling. I land on Dec 30th so I'll definitely be around for a few days, we'll have to go for a few San Migs then:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Did you get your flights sorted in the end? the lady on the Saudi reservations line was very helpful when I called earlier.

KeithD
1st February 2011, 00:43
Plenty of good priced furnished condos around.

fred
1st February 2011, 00:46
Thanks Englishman for recommending us..Appreciated.

Steve we have quite a few units right near a shopping mall in Imus which is near the same road you would need to take to get to Batangas..(Aguinaldo highway)Most units are fully furnished with A/C and Cable TV.
Only thing is ,I think we are booked up till the end of this month at least..
You would need to speak to my Mrs just tell her you are from the forum along with my name.. If you are interested,please book early ..
She`ll knows far more about availability than I do. Email is on the link below about half way down page..
http://www.apartmentinphilippines.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Fred.

fred
1st February 2011, 00:55
Plenty of good priced furnished condos around.

There are Keith but most are long contracts with 3 months down payment..
The other Keith did post a link to some nice looking short term units in Makati..They looked OK.. (pretty rare,that kind of deal)
Perhaps he`ll be along soon and repost the link.

stevewool
1st February 2011, 08:50
thanks fred yep they are just fine , Emmas family live in dasmarines not far away i will let emma see the pictures and let her decide and the price sounds fantastic, but when you say 2 bedrooms, does that mean we can have all 5 neices and nephews in the same 1 bedroom just like there home:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jimbojac
4th February 2011, 13:03
Thanks Englishman for recommending us..Appreciated.

Steve we have quite a few units right near a shopping mall in Imus which is near the same road you would need to take to get to Batangas..(Aguinaldo highway)Most units are fully furnished with A/C and Cable TV.
Only thing is ,I think we are booked up till the end of this month at least..
You would need to speak to my Mrs just tell her you are from the forum along with my name.. If you are interested,please book early ..
She`ll knows far more about availability than I do. Email is on the link below about half way down page..
http://www.apartmentinphilippines.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Fred.
Filed away for future reference.........
Nice and clean with good features.
You happy for one month rental only then Fred towards the latter part of this year?

fred
4th February 2011, 13:20
If we have vacancies around that time its no problem at all..
We cant book too far in advance thats all..
Cheers,
Fred.

keithAngel
4th February 2011, 17:51
Heres the thread

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/22941-Best-Accomadation-Deal-in-Manila?highlight=

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tonet
4th February 2011, 18:04
Philip and I stayed in both places mentioned.The one in Makati, we stayed for a week 2 months at Fred's apartment :):xxgrinning--00xx3:. Would recommend them both, nice place.

grahamw48
5th February 2011, 00:41
Hmm.

I have a gorgeous internet ladyfriend who lives in Batangas....and needs visiting. :Erm:

keithAngel
5th February 2011, 02:15
Hmm.

I have a gorgeous internet ladyfriend who lives in Batangas....and needs visiting. :Erm:

I will ask around:icon_lol:

stevewool
5th February 2011, 09:28
have made contact Fred, and like many say long term rentals first but will let me know near the time, so just have to look a little harder , still a long way to go yet:)