PDA

View Full Version : Visa Bureaus!

Breakfast
2nd February 2011, 16:46
Given the possibility there might be some problems for my fiancee getting a visa to the UK, I decided to contact several visa bureaus for some impartial advice.

It soon became apparent that these bureaus were split along two lines:

1. No sir, you have no chance of success, we cannot help you.

2. Yes sir, I am pleased to say your fiancee does qualify, here is your customer reference number, please pay a deposit now.

Needless to say, all those bureaus in category (1) were on a no win, no fee basis and all of those in category (2) were not!

I had hoped by calling a few bureaus, that I would get some idea on the likelihood of a successful application, but I am none the wiser!

Terpe
2nd February 2011, 17:04
Breakfast, there are plenty of posts on this forum covering all manner of issues relating to Fiancee visa.
Just do a search.
If you have specific questions you are almost sure to find someone with the answer based on actual experience, so just fire away

Breakfast
2nd February 2011, 17:53
Breakfast, there are plenty of posts on this forum covering all manner of issues relating to Fiancee visa.
Just do a search.
If you have specific questions you are almost sure to find someone with the answer based on actual experience, so just fire away

Thanks Terpe, but I was really just trying to show people on here that visa bureaus are guided by money! They will give you an answer that makes them money or means that they don't lose money!