PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to the Forum Member Called "Northerner" ?????

New Shoes
3rd February 2011, 21:34
I remember a forum member on here who had the handle "Northerner" . He was quite a prolific poster and I've just realised that I've not seen him posting for a while.

What happened? Is he no longer with his girl, Rizza?
I'm curious..........:Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
3rd February 2011, 21:37
Maybe he moved down south! :cwm3:

Englishman2010
3rd February 2011, 21:44

:laugher:

gWaPito
3rd February 2011, 22:29
I think that question could of been aimed at anyone of hundreds of members. Members who posted daily on this forum, year after year. I will mention one such member, PeterB. I do wonder about him. I know he sold his house in Reading and moved, lock stock and barrel, to the Phil. You only got to look at the members list to see who is no longer active. The member you ask of, was only a member for less than a year.

Sim11UK
3rd February 2011, 22:35
He moved on to pastures new.

bornatbirth
3rd February 2011, 22:49

He moved on to pastures new.

i dont think he moved down south but he has gone elsewhere....for a small fee i can tell you :D

btw why are you asking :Erm:

many members come and go and if you look on the members list you can see when they last logged in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
3rd February 2011, 23:13
, PeterB. I do wonder about him. I know he sold his house in Reading and moved, lock stock and barrel, to the Phil. You only got to look at the members list to see who is no longer active. The member you ask of, was only a member for less than a year.

i wonder if fred knows ? i was wondering to, you would have thought he would have wanted to keep in contact with the forum :Erm:

fred
4th February 2011, 01:23
i wonder if fred knows ?No sorry Joe..
I used to live down South but now im in the east..Never lived up North.