PDA

View Full Version : Hi, question about my husbands letter of invitation

ViesVies
6th February 2011, 18:14
Can anyone help me. I just passed my english exam and my husband has collated 6 months bank statements plus 7 months pay slips and has scanned his passport and mortgage receipts. What does he write in his letter of invitation for me to join him in the uk. He has got all the documents required now and the letter is holding him up as he has no idea what to write..please someone help me. I can feel soon we will be together as we have not been together since our marriage in aug 09, i cant wait to be with him

bruneicop
6th February 2011, 18:34
Hi vies vies,

Are you applying for the spouse visa? or a visit visa? to be honest you just need to keep it simple. any visa's i have applied for I made it more like a statement in support of our application.

All he needs to confirm is where you will be staying, Money that is available, (i.e my wife and I have a joint bank account) so we simply said money will be available from that.

Don't worry, just keep it simple , maybe someone else will say you need more

if you can confirm which visa you are applying for we can help. (if its visit visa i can help you with that)

ViesVies
6th February 2011, 18:45
Hi, thanks for your quick reply. Im applying for a spouse visa and my husband is ready to send me all the documents but he is struggling on what to write in a letter of invitation. Im getting excited because we married in Aug 09 and its been a long wait for he was unemployed but now working full time again since jun 2010. this is our last hurdle i think

bruneicop
6th February 2011, 19:08
Hi Vies Vies,

bet you cant wait to be together after all the hurdles.

I am not sure of everything thats required for the spouse visa, (I still need to do that myself later in the year)

Good luck, I am sure there are many on here that will help.

ViesVies
6th February 2011, 19:19
yes, we cant wait. He uses the plug n talk item now and its another way we communicate, my husband has been so great and I know deep in my heart that I will soon be joining him. Im so excited my heart wont stop beating so fast.

Sim11UK
6th February 2011, 19:27
Try this one, which joebloggs originally posted. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We all love Joe here. :D

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/22435-sponsor-letter?highlight=sponsor%20letter

Good luck!

ViesVies
6th February 2011, 19:36
Thanks so much for that sim11uk I have texted my husband and i know he will use it. Thanks so so much. Soon I can join him, I just hope everything goes smoothly. Many thanks

Tawi2
6th February 2011, 19:38
Im getting excited because we married in Aug 09 and its been a long wait for he was unemployed but now working full time again since jun 2010. this is our last hurdle i think
A very nice read :) good luck in your new life when you get here :)

ViesVies
6th February 2011, 19:45
A very nice read :) good luck in your new life when you get here :)

Thankyou, Im worried about the cold but my husband assures me he will meet me at airport with a warm drink, then the drive back to our new house

Sim11UK
6th February 2011, 19:53
Thanks so much for that sim11uk I have texted my husband and i know he will use it. Thanks so so much. Soon I can join him, I just hope everything goes smoothly. Many thanks

Well you need to be with your hubby & I need to be with my wifey. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks for the friend invite. :)

somebody
6th February 2011, 20:27
Copy the Mr bloggs template and make sure you think about any areas where you feel the eco may think your case is weak. That or you feel you want to add some extra comments which might help your case.

The letter may get longer than you think but thats no problem if it puts all the facts. Makes sure you spell check and proof read and read. You dont want any mistakes which may make the ECO's job harder. As they may feel the need to call you in for interview.

The ECO is looking for the facts to support your case if you make sure they have everything to put the ticks in their check list they have an easier life:xxgrinning--00xx3: