PDA

View Full Version : ANGELO REYES DIED, Feb 8, 2011 740am, by suicide????

mindanao
8th February 2011, 02:39
flash report on TV said Gen Reyes killed himself:omg: He is on investigation for the money scam with the Armed Forces of the Phils... :doh

Arthur Little
8th February 2011, 15:49
flash report on TV said Gen Reyes killed himself:omg: He is on investigation for the money scam with the Armed Forces of the Phils... :doh

Yes ... former Chief of Staff of the Philppines' Armed Forces, Secretary of Defense and latterly Energy Secretary. :ReadIt: online last night ... Suspected Cause of Death: Suicide - apparently by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest - whilst under investigation. Sad, that :bigcry: ... looks like the two episodes are linked!! :rolleyes:

mickcant
8th February 2011, 15:54
Anyone must be in a really bad state of mind to shoot themselves:doh
Puts problems with the oppisite sex in perspective:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Dedworth
9th February 2011, 11:59
Maybe some of our trough feeding MP's will take note

gWaPito
9th February 2011, 23:10
I dont think it will happen in our lifetime Dedworth. The days of the disgraced bowing out of office and doing good deeds for the rest of there life like John Profumo, are long gone. They are all a barrel of snakes now. Shame on them.

Dedworth
9th February 2011, 23:30
I dont think it will happen in our lifetime Dedworth. The days of the disgraced bowing out of office and doing good deeds for the rest of there life like John Profumo, are long gone. They are all a barrel of snakes now. Shame on them.

Spot on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
10th February 2011, 00:24

Hmm ... yes, :iagree: ... politics seems to be cultivating a new, more hardened breed of criminally-inclined public figure nowadays :rolleyes: ... witness the recent case involving Tommy Sheridan up here in Scotland. :doh

gWaPito
10th February 2011, 01:08
Sorry Arthur, I dont know the history of that case, I dare say its of a similar theme of the latter. Going off topic, I hear Gray and Keys have new employment with 'talksport' with that other fine example of an up standing man, Collymore. I ask you, what is this country coming to. Can you imagine Bob Wilson and David Coleman behaving in such a manner, not even Saint and Greavsey. I remember Ricky saying on another thread about what foreigners think of us and that shameless program. I must be getting old! Because all whats going on, cant be wrong, can it?