PDA

View Full Version : Superstition: It is not good to position your bed in front of a door..

Josieyam65
8th February 2011, 04:54
Hello everyone,

I just want to know whats your opinion about this.

Feng shui said that it is bad luck if you face your bed in front of your door.

KeithD
8th February 2011, 10:12
Which door? Why your own? It'll always be facing some door on the planet! :crazy:

By following such superstitions you do influence your own future, so it does effect your life, however, it is something you effect yourself directly, and not some outside mysterious force.

imagine
8th February 2011, 10:33
Hello everyone,

I just want to know whats your opinion about this.

Feng shui said that it is bad luck if you face your bed in front of your door.

thats because you might be blocking the door,
i think most superstitions are based on fact, example,,, its bad luck to open your umbrella inside the house, of course it is , the size of those things when their opened, increased chances of knocking something over,,poking someone in the eye,ect ect ect:Erm:

ampy
9th February 2011, 21:01
:laugher: HAHAHAHA THAT IS FUNNY,!!

stevewool
9th February 2011, 21:07
beleive what you want but having the bed near the door is ok not to far to walk to the loo in the night:icon_lol::icon_lol:

ampy
9th February 2011, 21:09
i am from a year of the monkey so i am supposed to have bad year, so to avoid some bad luck i put wind chimes with metal on it in our door way,,cant do much of of the bed as it is so heavy!!!

Arthur Little
10th February 2011, 02:26
thats because you might be blocking the door ...

:) ... that's what I'd been going to say, too!! And it's not exactly bad luck if you're trying to keep some "unwelcome guest" out!

Josieyam65
10th February 2011, 06:33
Thanks for all your comments. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's what i thought so. It's really not a bad luck.

Salamat kaayo!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
10th February 2011, 12:31
some says u'll be dreaming lots when u do that...:rolleyes:

Josieyam65
10th February 2011, 12:53
some says u'll be dreaming lots when u do that...:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmm, what sort of dream? :Erm:

malditako
10th February 2011, 17:01
Hmmmmmmmm, what sort of dream? :Erm:

all ur sorts of dream u may have in mind lol....:Rasp:

jacobfox
26th February 2011, 09:39
Believing in superstitions is actually a personal choice but it does affect your outlook in life. Some people take it a something that they don't really believe in that much but wont hurt to follow anyway, maybe that's the attitude of many that's why there are a lot who are perceived to be superstitious. It;s not really a bad thing but of course making decisions should always be based on reason and practicality also.

jacobfox
26th February 2011, 09:43
Believing in superstitions is actually a personal decision, some people are actually affected that they change their perception and outlook in life. Some people also don't really believe in them that much but then they tend to follow since they feel that there's no harm in trying that is why some peole tend to be perceived as superstitious, whether you are a believer or not, we must always keep in mind that good decisions are based on reason and practicality as well.

sars_notd_virus
26th February 2011, 10:57
My husband always change our bed position every now and then , believe me it helps:do_it::Cuckoo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
27th February 2011, 17:15
Its very bad luck.... if you can't get out because the door's blocked some nit wit put the bed there and there's a fire and and and you are cremated :devil-smiley-029:

johncar54
27th February 2011, 18:11
I think all this superstitions thing is really stupid............ and touch wood nothing has happened to me !!!!!!