PDA

View Full Version : What re the things you love about your partner??

sars_notd_virus
9th February 2011, 10:43
I love my husbands' humor,wittiness,sexiness,grumpiness,sarcasm,security,and ability to understand my needs..

.. hmmm and the bonus of tall white ,blue eyes and handsome.:rolleyes::Rasp::heartshape1::hubbahubba::lovecouple::tounges:

raynaputi
9th February 2011, 11:10
same as me mari girl..his humor, sarcasm & grumpiness (even if it annoys me at times)..he is sweet in his own ways, he's sensitive enough to see and notice my emotional needs, and he always make it sure that i know how much he loves me! :heartshape1:

Steve.r
9th February 2011, 11:20
My Mahal has a wicked sense of humour also, I remember being parked :action-smiley-081: on the toilet one morning. She got a tabo full of cold water and just threw the lot over me as I was trying to concentrate on business. :omg: After the shock of it, we both had a good laugh :icon_lol::icon_lol: You can guess what I did the next morning :xxgrinning--00xx3: yep! I did.

But honestly, there are too many things to list. When ever I get asked what I love about my Mahal, what can you say to satify the quesion?? If you say a few things and miss others then you are damned :xxaction-smiley-047
So..... I love everything about my mahal, she captured my heart and that is all that matters. She knows I love her for everything she is .... and everything we are when we are together. :heartshape1:

KeithD
9th February 2011, 11:48
I love my husbands' humor,wittiness,sexiness,grumpiness,sarcasm,security,and ability to understand my needs..

You've just described me :yikes: .... when did we marry? :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
9th February 2011, 16:50
There are far too many good things about Elaine to list, I get on better with her and we understand each other far better than with any woman I've met in my adult life:)

raynaputi
9th February 2011, 17:22
You've just described me :yikes: .... when did we marry? :icon_lol:

:doh:rolleyes::icon_lol:

stevewool
9th February 2011, 20:05
lots and lots and then more lots the care she shows everyone the smile no matter how she feels, they way she talks and try to understand infact there is nothing that i dont like, love you em:hubbahubba:

aposhark
10th February 2011, 09:43
I love everything about my partner (wife), well, except for the tampo's :NoNo:

keithAngel
10th February 2011, 10:18
I love the tampos...........so challenging and a nice contrast:icon_lol:

stevie c
10th February 2011, 11:20
i love florsels kindness understanding her cooking her smile i could go on forever as she is the woman of my dreams :heartshape1:

malditako
10th February 2011, 12:22
I love the tampos...........so challenging and a nice contrast:icon_lol:

thats the man :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
10th February 2011, 12:28
what i love about my husband is he knows when to and not to argue with me....he respects all my decisions, plans and judgement...

bornatbirth
10th February 2011, 13:33
...he respects all my decisions, plans and judgement...

maybe like me, he know he won't win the argument :icon_lol:

stevewool
10th February 2011, 15:05
thats what we like you women to think :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
10th February 2011, 15:11
You've just described me :yikes: .... :icon_lol:

:rolleyes: ... and ME! Yet more than two years into our marriage, Myrna continues to show her unconditional love and devotion to me - "warts 'n' all"! She's the one person in my life with whom I'm confident I could seldom be annoyed. Indeed ... she never tires of reminding me that one of her greatest wishes is for us to celebrate our Golden Wedding together ... :yikes: ... and I'm already 66!

:omg: ... doesn't the woman realise *KINDNESS CAN KILL?!

But ... *:joke:ing apart ... a late friend once said to me he'd heard somewhere that Filipino women possess all the desirable qualities any bloke could ever desire in a life partner ... and I, for one, wholeheartedly agree! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
10th February 2011, 16:16
I can see that also Arthur, I feel the same :heartshape1:

sars_notd_virus
10th February 2011, 17:26
You've just described me :yikes: ....

:rolleyes: ... and ME!

:grosyeux::D:icon_lol:

ampy
10th February 2011, 18:17
what i love about with my late husband is the way he made me feel that i am a good wife and a mother to his kids ,the way he understand me when i made a mistakes instead of criticizing me.the comport and assurance that i will always be the only one,he is proud about my cooking so proud about being my hubby ,in 15 years he was as kind , and loving husband.. my best friend,, i love you so much my darling.xxxx

South-east boy
10th February 2011, 23:53
Not exactly a partner yet, but from what I know of her, I find her inspiring, talented, creative, intelligent, funny, charming, caring, honest, good natured/well mannered and of course pretty! :D Hope to add some more to those when I'll be seeing her in a couple of months time! :Jump:

imagine
11th February 2011, 00:05
everything :shemademe::balaicoule::ironing::hoovering:

Steve.r
11th February 2011, 00:26
Not exactly a partner yet, but from what I know of her, I find her inspiring, talented, creative, intelligent, funny, charming, caring, honest, good natured/well mannered and of course pretty! :D Hope to add some more to those when I'll be seeing her in a couple of months time! :Jump:
Wow Tim!! you have been keeping this a secret, good luck my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th February 2011, 00:30

From one of your recent posts, I gather she's a Filipina too ...Tim, my friend, I'm truly delighted :BouncyHappy: for you!

grahamw48
11th February 2011, 00:41
Hmm. :Erm:

That she :censored: off to Sweden and married another mug ? :)
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/18/getmecoat8692890.gif

dontpushme
12th February 2011, 05:24
Hahaha! Graham, I'm sure you're better off now.

I love that my man makes me feel beautiful. There's never been a shortage of guys trying to get in my pants here and back home, but only one person every made me feel completely wanted. Plus, he's the alpha male in this relationship.:heartshape1: I've always hated how I was dominant over all but one of my past boyfriends. Even when I was dating tall, muscular guys who oozed machism, I still ended up being the one in control. With this one, I feel utterly feminine. I think he's a keeper!:luv4: