PDA

View Full Version : Mike Porkmeister Parry Quits Talksport

Dedworth
9th February 2011, 11:56
BROADCASTER Mike Parry has revealed he quit his job with TalkSport just days before two disgraced Sky Sports presenters were given his daily radio slot.

Andy Gray and Richard Keys have been signed to present the flagship daytime show on the radio station.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/east-hampshire/mike_parry_quits_talksport_as_keys_and_gray_get_his_morning_slot_1_2392592

They'll be losing me as a listener. I'd like to see Porky team up with Jon Gaunt for an extreme opionated phone in show.

bornatbirth
9th February 2011, 12:57
i like mike porky parry talking nonsense, i will miss him.

kinda strange to replace him with them 2 so quickly, why not give an evening slot to replace the ginger one :D

i'm not surprised you like jon gaunt..like 2 peas in a pod..do you like richard littlejohn too :Erm:

Dedworth
9th February 2011, 13:14
i like mike porky parry talking nonsense, i will miss him.

kinda strange to replace him with them 2 so quickly, why not give an evening slot to replace the ginger one :D

i'm not surprised you like jon gaunt..like 2 peas in a pod..do you like richard littlejohn too :Erm:

Yep I'm a fan of Littlejohn - the 3 of them on together would be awesome - I'd also throw in Kelvin MacKenzie for good luck. I can't see those two ex Sky clowns putting on much of a show.

KeithD
9th February 2011, 14:21
Parry :NoNo: What a complete :action-smiley-081: .... but funny though .... he never realises when he's wrong and talking absolute :censored: :D

fred
9th February 2011, 14:47
Parry :NoNo: What a complete :action-smiley-081: .... but funny though .... he never realises when he's wrong and talking absolute :censored: :D

Completely agree Keith..The man is an annoying **** :xxgrinning--00xx3:
He tries to play devils advocate but fails dismally..:icon_lol:
embarrassing,laughing stock IMO.. Glad he`s gone!
Not that I listen to Talk ***** these days anyway.

Ako Si Jamie
9th February 2011, 20:28
The most interesting presenter on TS amongst a bunch of dullards. He's still a dick though!

bornatbirth
10th February 2011, 00:57

thats why he's funny, when he was with alan brazil in the morning :icon_lol:

fred
10th February 2011, 01:16
thats why he's funny, when he was with alan brazil in the morninghttp://www.qsl.net/kc9gez/Setupz.gif

bornatbirth
10th February 2011, 01:23
thats lost on me :Erm:

fred
10th February 2011, 07:03

:NoNo:

KeithD
10th February 2011, 09:57

That's why you never went to school .... you couldn't find it :D

bornatbirth