PDA

View Full Version : How Seriously Do Pinay's Believe In The Zodiac & The Love Compatibility Of Signs?

Farmerg
19th February 2011, 01:07
My Girlfriend has started asking me about my star sign & Chinese zodiac sign, she says that its not important, but I'm not sure as to how seriously she takes it?

George.

Terpe
19th February 2011, 19:01
She's gonnal have the information at some point anyway. :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
19th February 2011, 20:07
My Girlfriend has started asking me about my star sign & Chinese zodiac sign, she says that its not important, but I'm not sure as to how seriously she takes it?

George.

Difficult to tell, George ... but Pinays do tend to be superstitious and certainly believe in karma. :voodoo:

sars_notd_virus
19th February 2011, 20:12
I do believe that what is meant to be is meant to be....zodiac / chinese animal sign can just be a guide.

raynaputi
19th February 2011, 20:47
I like to read the horoscope and the likes..but it doesn't mean I believe in all that..like Mari said, what's meant to be is meant to be...though it's fun reading the horoscope and knowing at the end of the day, something related to that really happened..there were a few instances that things did almost happen in my experiences...and I just laughed about it :icon_lol:

nigel
20th February 2011, 00:10
I thought it was Japanese girls that had a thing for star signs etc... they even want to know what blood type you are!:Erm:

Your baby got Japanese blood? hehe

ampy
20th February 2011, 10:24
most of us do believe in superstitions and horoscopes and old wives tales,,,i dont believed in it that much specially the silly once ,,,,and when it involves hygiene ,,like do not shower when you are in your monthly period,,,FOR SESVEN DAY :xxaction-smiley-047,,,,:ReadIt: OR YOU WILL GO :crazy:,,,crazy,,,,But i feel i will really go crazy if i dont wash my hair just for a day....so i used to go to my friends house just to have a quick shower,so my grandma will not find out if she does she will pinch my crutch and send me to bed early as punishment,,,,:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047

Terpe
20th February 2011, 14:20
most of us do believe in superstitions and horoscopes and old wives tales,,,i dont believed in it that much specially the silly once ,,,,and when it involves hygiene ,,like do not shower when you are in your monthly period,,,FOR SESVEN DAY :xxaction-smiley-047,,,,:ReadIt: OR YOU WILL GO :crazy:,,,crazy,,,,But i feel i will really go crazy if i dont wash my hair just for a day....so i used to go to my friends house just to have a quick shower,so my grandma will not find out if she does she will pinch my crutch and send me to bed early as punishment,,,,:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

ampy, you're one crazy lady :D but only in the best possible way.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
no offence intended:Cuckoo:

ampy
20th February 2011, 14:28
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

ampy, you're one crazy lady :D but only in the best possible way.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
no offence intended:Cuckoo:

:icon_lol: :crazy: i am crazy it is now proven !!! because i never listen to old folks,:Erm: i should have listen,,but too late now !!! thanks Terpe :Wave:

Terpe
20th February 2011, 15:43
Men are like..... Horoscopes.
They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong. :D

worthingmale
20th February 2011, 19:17
my western star sign and compatibility is different to my chinese horoscope and compatibility

they say opposite things

Jimbojac
21st February 2011, 19:47
The ones i know take it with a pinch of salt,:Erm: but if they miss Sunday mass then they think something bad is gonna happen sure! maybe the church steeple falling on their head!? :laugher:

Farmerg
22nd February 2011, 02:21
Thanks for all the reply's, I'm new to the Filipino culture & I'm trying to learn a bit about it.

jacobfox
26th February 2011, 09:16
I know some Filipina friends of mine that I know who believe so badly in star signs/ zodiac signs that they tend to choose their partners depending on who the signs say they are compatible with. They also tend to check on their partner’s zodiac/star sign so that they base their personality/character on what the readings say. Since zodiac signs have different readings each day some Filipinas really follow them every day and start their day with such predictions.