PDA

View Full Version : More help needed about my wife's visa application

alan/maleiya
19th February 2011, 19:56
Hi guys . IS it better for us to print of our yahoo chats and Skype chats as that is our main point of chatting every day. I've already printed of pages and pages of texts that I have sent to my wife's number.every min of every day I worry that it's all going to go wrong it's not as if we have rushed our relationship it's been 2and a half years since we met . Just can't be away from my wife much longer it's killing me ..

stevewool
19th February 2011, 20:08
everything helps but try to sort it out like a page a week or so on remember to much sometimes dont help, its like some at the bigining the middle and the end

sars_notd_virus
19th February 2011, 20:09
Hi guys . IS it better for us to print of our yahoo chats and Skype chats as that is our main point of chatting every day. I've already printed of pages and pages of texts that I have sent to my wife's number.every min of every day I worry that it's all going to go wrong it's not as if we have rushed our relationship it's been 2and a half years since we met . Just can't be away from my wife much longer it's killing me ..

Just print the important one's with time stamps of 2years communications

aposhark
19th February 2011, 20:42
Yes, a selection over time would be good.
I printed out my wife's texts and it took about 10 pages.
Dates are important alan/maleiya

Photos with dates too are very helpful IMO
Imagine if you were the ECO.
"Too little" is not good, the same applies to "too much" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best of luck, it is a hard road but the journey will fade away when you are together every day as there is so much joy to share :xxgrinning--00xx3: