PDA

View Full Version : Hello there GuyZ!!!

simpleHeart
22nd February 2011, 06:17
I'm just new here, I found out these site on search engine. I was hoping that you could lighten my mind in more further question...And thank you in advance for all the help coming...keep on updating here!!!

Roxanne:)

alanp
22nd February 2011, 06:35
Hello Roxanne
:welcomex: welcome to the forum enjoy. :Hellooo:

simpleHeart
22nd February 2011, 07:18
Thank you hope I could find more ac knowledgeable advice here!!!

I will enjoy here!!:Jump:

febmary
22nd February 2011, 07:21
Hi roxanne:).

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find peace no with matters to your heart. I read your post. I just hope you can weight things that will be best for both of you. dont lose hope. If one window closed, there will be a big door to open. By the way, Im Ann from Negros...I used to work in cebu....Cebu is close to my heart...

simpleHeart
22nd February 2011, 07:43
thank you so much Ann, yes that was true..we have so many relatives in negros too..And will..It's really hard to decide either I will continue to accept him knowing that someday It would be happen again that he will do the same mistake over and over again...I hope I could face it with courage!!!!:)

imagine
22nd February 2011, 07:52
Hi Roxanne :Hellooo:

simpleHeart
22nd February 2011, 08:17
Hi imagine!!!:)Nice to be with you and all of the people here..

febmary
22nd February 2011, 08:25
Thats nice to know. Hope you are coping. anyway, it takes time, It not the end of the world...:):):)

simpleHeart
22nd February 2011, 09:39
Thanks Febmay!I will!Even though it was quite hard. Maybe bcoz it was my first relationship, Im new on all that breaking up, and was coping of with the process.And may not too dumb not to analyze things too...Thanks for the concern!!!:)

stevie c
22nd February 2011, 10:08
Hi roxanne welcome to this friendly forum i hope you find what you are looking for :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
22nd February 2011, 10:59
hello there :Wave:

emmscrow
22nd February 2011, 12:00
:Wave::Wave::Hellooo:hi roxanne. I'm Emm from leyte just accross cebu. Been to your Cebu few times. We have same dialect as well as leyte and cebu are both in Visayas Island. Are you still in Cebu? Im in UK right now and will be home this March and will stay in Philippines a bit longer 2years or maybe more to do some studies.

Terpe
22nd February 2011, 20:33
:Hellooo: Hi Roxanne, a warm welcome to the forum :Wave:
Hope you will stay around :xxgrinning--00xx3:

simpleHeart
23rd February 2011, 02:11
:Wave::Wave::Hellooo:hi roxanne. I'm Emm from leyte just accross cebu. Been to your Cebu few times. We have same dialect as well as leyte and cebu are both in Visayas Island. Are you still in Cebu? Im in UK right now and will be home this March and will stay in Philippines a bit longer 2years or maybe more to do some studies.

Hello Emm, yes I am still here in Cebu, nice to hear from you. And we really had that dialect too..That was a good news, coming here for a while. I hope I could give you my warmest welcome, but Im not sure we could meet, if my relationship with my bf goes well, I could be either be in London on the midst of March or April, I don't know yet since I stop the processing of the papers.Hope I could catch up with you!!!God Bless Always Emm..and hope you come home safely...

simpleHeart
23rd February 2011, 02:12
:Hellooo: Hi Roxanne, a warm welcome to the forum :Wave:
Hope you will stay around :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will Terpe...Thank you for all the welcomes...I appreciated all of them..:):icon_sorry:

Farmerg
23rd February 2011, 02:44
:Wave:Hi Roxanne:Wave:
Maayong pag-abot
Nalipay ko nga nakaila ko nimo:xxgrinning--00xx3:

simpleHeart
23rd February 2011, 03:08
:Wave:Hi Roxanne:Wave:
Maayong pag-abot
Nalipay ko nga nakaila ko nimo:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Salamat nimo Farmerg...

Salamat sa maayong pag abi2x!!!!
Wa ko magdahom nga mabulokon jud d i ang akong pag sulod dinhi niining foruma...

Daghang Salamat!

Farmerg
24th February 2011, 03:17
Salamat Roxanne...
I'm still a beginner at Cebuano so I only understand a few words, I hope I got the greeting right?
George.

simpleHeart
24th February 2011, 04:22
Salamat Roxanne...
I'm still a beginner at Cebuano so I only understand a few words, I hope I got the greeting right?
George.

that was right George!!!and Im glad you start learning our dialect...That's quite impressive!!

Keep it up!!!God bless always!

Arthur Little
25th February 2011, 18:00
I'm just new here, I found out these site on search engine. I was hoping that you could lighten my mind in more further question...And thank you in advance for all the help coming...keep on updating here!!!

Roxanne:)

Hello, Roxanne ... a warm :welcomex: from another Moderator of our friendly online filipino/uk community.

simpleHeart
25th February 2011, 18:13
Hello, Roxanne ... a warm :welcomex: from another Moderator of our friendly online filipino/uk community.

Thank Sir Arthur, wow it's a blastful welcome...

Im so honored Sir!!!:):xxgrinning--00xx3: