PDA

View Full Version : Boxing

worthingmale
25th February 2011, 17:48
Hi

Anybody box on here, I train in Boxing about 3 times a week.

Thinking of when I go back to philippines to do some training out there.

I know I will get beasted and abused but thats all the fun.

Any stories ?

Nigel

sars_notd_virus
25th February 2011, 22:52
My 9 y/o daughter is doing fit boxing ....I want her to become a ''hit girl someday'' lol!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
we also did aikido training in the Philippines,...you can continue your boxing training in the PH as a lot of gym is offering loads of varieties when it comes to fitness and defense techniques and it is comparably cheap as with the prices here in the UK.

Ako Si Jamie
25th February 2011, 23:18
I've never boxed but I do like watching it. Heard Amir Khan was training up Baguio way not so long ago with Manny Pacquiao!

simpleHeart
25th February 2011, 23:27
:Erm: Yeah you could still go on boxing, as far as I know if here in Cebu they have the Ala Gym?I guess Boom2x trained here, or might be kickboxing in YawYan..might be right:rolleyes:

imagine
25th February 2011, 23:44
i did some taekwondo some years back , the training was great, within a very short time i was fit,much healthier in mind and body,reactions very quick, could do the splits, and was very confident in myself,maybe im too old now :olddude::laugher:

raynaputi
26th February 2011, 00:00
i like taekwondo more than boxing..coz it won't destroy my face hahahahaha :icon_lol: but i did take basic taekwondo classes when i was working at Accenture..they offered it for free..and Monsour del Rosario and the coach of Philippine Taekwondo team were our instructors.. :D

imagine
26th February 2011, 00:19
i like taekwondo more than boxing..coz it won't destroy my face hahahahaha :icon_lol: but i did take basic taekwondo classes when i was working at Accenture..they offered it for free..and Monsour del Rosario and the coach of Philippine Taekwondo team were our instructors.. :D

taekwondo ,,, the art of hand and foot
oh i dont know , my 1st 3 weeks my teeth went through my lips a few times, but then my defence reactions got faster ,you just do it without thinking realy,tops of my feet used hurt like mad sometimes after,but then i had no gum guards or pads for protection,the trainner was 1st class, besides the sparring had a lot of physicle trainning and stretch excercises . 3 hour sessions 3 to 4 times a week,
i did enjoy it all

joebloggs
26th February 2011, 09:26
if you haven't already, you should watch the excellent chris crudellis, bbc shows 'mind body and kick ass' and Kick Ass Miracles, and Kick Ass in a Crisis. the philippines appears many times...

i remember one show he put a filipino champ on his:butthead: and beat him :laugher: (revenege for hatton getting beat by pac man) :Jump::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bas78ydOJ5s