PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson angry at ref after loss

Win2Win
2nd March 2011, 10:00
Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson says he "feared the worst" when Martin Atkinson was chosen to referee his side's Premier League match at Chelsea.

Content from... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9411182.stm)

KeithD
2nd March 2011, 10:07
As usual it's the ref's fault when they don't win :doh .... nothing to do with the fact they didn't score enough goals in 90mins :crazy:

Dedworth
2nd March 2011, 11:10
As usual it's the ref's fault when they don't win :doh .... nothing to do with the fact they didn't score enough goals in 90mins :crazy:

:laugher: Poetic justice after Rooneys let off.

joebloggs
2nd March 2011, 11:54
i thought i would reply seeing les is not about..

10 points behind dedworth :rolleyes:

KeithD
2nd March 2011, 12:04

I'd prefer to be 10 light years behind Dedworth :laugher:

Arthur Little
2nd March 2011, 13:18
Hmm ... Fergie seems to be "seeing red" rather a lot these days!! Never quite sure whether this is a reflection of his having been around his team's home colours for so many years (although it's said that :olddude:s generally mellow with age!) ... or the plain fact that he's a "fiery" :Kilt:

joebloggs
2nd March 2011, 14:26
Hmm ... Fergie seems to be "seeing red" rather a lot these days!! Never quite sure whether this is a reflection of his having been around his team's home colours for so many years (although it's said that :olddude:s generally mellow with age!) ... or the plain fact that he's a "fiery" :Kilt:

its called passion and very nice pay slip at the end of the month, probably why hes one of the most successful managers :D

bornatbirth
2nd March 2011, 14:36
its called passion and very nice pay slip at the end of the month, probably why hes one of the most successful managers :D

and being angry at the ref :D, considering how much he earns you would of thought he was far more mellow, i wonder why his nose is turning red too :party-smiley-012:

Arthur Little
2nd March 2011, 14:54
i wonder why his nose is turning red too :party-smiley-012:

Now there's a thought, 'Red Nose' Day is coming up just shortly :rolleyes: ... wonder how much he'll donate?

Dedworth
2nd March 2011, 15:11

We are now into ****** [ADMIN: Please do not circumvent the swear filter with that language on a public forum. Thanks] you up :D Ferguson needs to calm it down a bit, he looked like he was going to have a seizure a couple of times last night. I doubt if the FA will do anything about his disgraceful comments re the ref - as usual one rule for Moan U one rule for the rest.

Donkey Carroll and your nemesis Joe Cole on Sunday, then Marseilles putting the boot in with the away goal :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
2nd March 2011, 15:26
utd havent done to well against chelsea for a while as usual and i expected them to win :bigcry:

why wouldnt you want the fa to get better refs to control the game and fergie wouldnt get so angry...the game was great but gifted to chelsea...if it was me i would field a second team in the big games :D

jimeve
2nd March 2011, 16:32

Arsenal, man u have to worry about 4 points behind and a game in-hand. Chelski had it this season :Hellooo:

KeithD
2nd March 2011, 16:45
Refs are no worse than they've ever been. I bet they still all make the same errors statistically. The only problem is so many TV cameras these days, and replays from all angles .... something the ref doesn't have, and has to make a split second decision.

You're driving at 30mph passing a school emptying out and a kid runs out in front of you ... a split second to decide what to do ... you slam the brakes on and swerve ... go into a skid, and hit the kids on the pavement killing one :yikes: ..... another kid recorded it on his phone cam and when the police review it they workout that if you'd just put the brakes on and went straight you'd have stoppen just before the kid that ran out...... easy in hindsight and with video evidence...

Dedworth
2nd March 2011, 16:54
Refs are no worse than they've ever been. I bet they still all make the same errors statistically. The only problem is so many TV cameras these days, and replays from all angles .... something the ref doesn't have, and has to make a split second decision.

Agreed. The problem is Ferguson can never keep his big gob shut isn't he fond of saying "things evening themselves out in the end" - well yesterday Potato Head's forearm smash was evened out to a certain extent. If it had been Joey Barton the FA would have banned him for life

KeithD
2nd March 2011, 17:03
If it had been Joey Barton I would have married him for life

:omg: :icon_lol: