PDA

View Full Version : Visa fees going UP again

rusty
4th March 2011, 00:45
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/february/66-propose-fee-increases :yikes:

alanp
4th March 2011, 05:57
:cwm23:they are taking the :piss2: they put it up in nov and in jan with the vat rise

joebloggs
4th March 2011, 12:00
The UK Border Agency believe the proposals to increase fees continue to strike the right balance between maintaining secure and effective border controls and ensuring that the fees structure does not inhibit the UK's ability to attract those migrants and visitors that make a valued contribution.

:laugher: then why increase the settlement visa?, espcially those married to brits, it should be your legal right to be with your partner :NoNo:

Arthur Little
4th March 2011, 14:02
:laugher: then why increase the settlement visa?, espcially those married to brits, it should be your legal right to be with your partner :NoNo:

:angry: ... and yet if you're a non-British European, you can bring your partner to OUR shores - without so much as paying a penny! :crazy:!

Arthur Little
4th March 2011, 14:09
it should be your legal right to be with your partner :NoNo:

Too :censored: right it should! :iagree:!

imagine
4th March 2011, 14:18
those married to brits, it should be your legal right to be with your partner :NoNo:

:iagree:
the system :Blacklistthatsucks:

joebloggs
4th March 2011, 14:23
and i forgot to mention free of charge :xxgrinning--00xx3:

we've paid enough :censored: taxes :angry:

Arthur Little
4th March 2011, 15:22
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/february/66-propose-fee-increases :yikes:

Aye ... the "wheels" of government ain't exactly "rusty" when it comes to implementing price rises!!! :doh

alanmf1
4th March 2011, 17:41
:cwm23:Absolutely ridiculous...:censored::crazy::cwm23: grrrrrrrrrrrrr makes my blood boil.

None of this includes the missing add ons of ELT, CFO flights, hotels and other expenses in order to be prepared just to make an application!!!:cwm23::cwm23::Help1::angry:

jimeve
4th March 2011, 22:34
:cwm23:Absolutely ridiculous...:censored::crazy::cwm23: grrrrrrrrrrrrr makes my blood boil.

None of this includes the missing add ons of ELT, CFO flights, hotels and other expenses in order to be prepared just to make an application!!!:cwm23::cwm23::Help1::angry:

you lot voted pinky and perky in. next mortgage interest rates climb :crazy:

alanp
4th March 2011, 23:53
i suppose its to pay for the benefits for eastern european immigrants that from May this year can claim for as soon as they arrive here in the uk as brussels made the uk scrap the restriction. :cwm23:

KeithD
5th March 2011, 00:24
.....next mortgage interest rates climb :crazy:

I bloody hope so, they should have been raised a year ago, it's crippling people who have saved money, while at the moment it is those in debt getting the benefits :crazy:

alanmf1
5th March 2011, 03:38
you lot voted pinky and perky in. next mortgage interest rates climb :crazy:

jim,i am quite disappointed that you choose to judge my political views based on this quote!!

The whole government no matter which party are only in power for their own gain.
i have yet to see them do anything for the average voter!

i am however in the middle of the visa progress and it sucks!!:NoNo:

keithAngel
5th March 2011, 03:53
Luckily our ladies are worth every penny:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th March 2011, 07:54
each gov has raised and used visa fees to make lots of :REGamblMoney01HL1:
but i dont remember it being increased one year and then the next year :angry:, is this how its going to be each year now ? :yikes:

keithAngel
5th March 2011, 11:06
No price is to high:rolleyes:

sars_notd_virus
5th March 2011, 13:08
No price is to high:rolleyes:

..yeah i always hear that from a 'banker':D