PDA

View Full Version : Approved spouse visa yehey!!

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 06:17
Hi everyone :Hellooo: :Hellooo: I submit my docs to vfs last feb.23 and Im surprised to there fast process. I got my Approved visa today :Jump::Jump: I would like to thanks everyone here in the forum because its really helps us alot. Im thankful in our 2nd application this time were APPROVED YEHEY! its mixed emotion i feel right now...happy tears fall in my eyes.Finally we made it! :Jump::Jump: thanks everyone :):)

keithAngel
5th March 2011, 06:44
God likes a well prepared application congrats :icon_lol:

mikey73
5th March 2011, 06:48
congratulations :)

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 07:24
@ KeithAngel and Mikey73 thanks :):)

Sim11UK
5th March 2011, 07:27
Congratulations! good news, put the worry behind you now. :Jump:

Josieyam65
5th March 2011, 07:30
Congratulations, adie_daryl!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :appl:

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 07:30
thanks Sim11UK :Wave: the waiting is over now and i can breath normal now lol:icon_lol:

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 07:36
thanks Josieyam65:Hellooo::Wave: I'm very pleased I found this forum before..to our moderator thank you so much :xxgrinning--00xx3: for the advices and to all our fellow forumers thank thank u so much guyz :Wave::Wave:

Sim11UK
5th March 2011, 07:37
thanks Sim11UK :Wave: the waiting is over now and i can breath normal now lol:icon_lol:

Oh I'm glad to hear that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
5th March 2011, 09:42
congratulatios :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl:

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 10:05
thanks imagine:Jump::Jump: the game is over now :Jump:

ybba
5th March 2011, 11:57
hi congratulation:), may i know what happened
to you first aplication?, im about to submit mine so im havinga lot of readings here and ask for some tips.

stevewool
5th March 2011, 12:00
well done:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
5th March 2011, 12:22
gratz :Jump:

sars_notd_virus
5th March 2011, 13:20
Congratulations!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
5th March 2011, 13:32
Fantastic news congratulations :Jump:

joebloggs
5th March 2011, 13:53
God likes a well prepared application congrats:icon_lol:

and so does the case worker :D

, i remember you now, your partner was on benefits, congrats thou :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th March 2011, 14:19
Hi everyone :Hellooo: :Hellooo: I submit my docs to vfs last feb.23 and Im surprised to there fast process. I got my Approved visa today :Jump::Jump: ..happy tears fall in my eyes.Finally we made it! :Jump::Jump: thanks everyone :):)

Yours is a story that brings a tear or two :bigcry: to my eyes also ... tears of joy on your behalf - after reading your earlier threads; you are both to be commended for your patience and perseverance.

It's been a hard struggle for you ... but proves yet again that :luv13: conquers all! Sincere Congratulations and God Bless. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th March 2011, 14:24
Congrats and well done to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 14:54
Hello ybba :Hellooo: I applied last 2009 as fiance visa unfortunately were refused due to lack of docs and also low savings. my husband is in receipt of public funds. hes receiving benefits. with the help in this forum...i got ideas what would i do in our 2nd application.. as what KeithAngel said thru prepared or well planned applcation will lead into success..:Jump::Jump:

Goodluck ybba im sure you can do it!:xxgrinning--00xx3: just submit all important docs im sure everything will be ok :):)

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 14:59
hi congratulation:), may i know what happened
to you first aplication?, im about to submit mine so im havinga lot of readings here and ask for some tips.

Hello ybba :Hellooo: I applied last 2009 as fiance visa unfortunately were refused due to lack of docs and also low savings. my husband is in receipt of public funds. hes receiving benefits. with the help in this forum...i got ideas what would i do in our 2nd application.. as what KeithAngel said thru prepared or well planned applcation will lead into success..

Goodluck ybba im sure you can do it! just submit all important docs im sure everything will be ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th March 2011, 15:01
God likes a well prepared application congrats :icon_lol:

You're joking, I know, Keith ... but - in all seriousness - the jurisdiction accorded to *ECOs in determining peoples' destinies, allows *them an almost God-like level of power and control! :omg:

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 15:02
well done:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank stevewool :Jump::Jump:

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 15:08
To gparry2007, sars_notd_virus and stevie c thanks guyz :Wave::Wave: without your advices i couldn't make it. thanks so much guyz :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 15:10
and so does the case worker :D

, i remember you now, your partner was on benefits, congrats thou :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks joebloggs :):) the waiting is over now thanks God :):)

adie_daryl
5th March 2011, 15:17
Yours is a story that brings a tear or two :bigcry: to my eyes also ... tears of joy on your behalf - after reading your earlier threads; you are both to be commended for your patience and perseverance.

It's been a hard struggle for you ... but proves yet again that :luv13: conquers all! Sincere Congratulations and God Bless. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello Arthur Little :Hellooo::Hellooo: after all the hardship we finally made it :Jump::Jump: through our determination,patience and love each other with my husband we didn't lost hope instead it give us hope and love really conquers all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you for a nice message Arthur Little :):Wave:

gWaPito
5th March 2011, 18:44
Congratulations Adie. Here starts the beginning of the rest of your life:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

adie_daryl
6th March 2011, 00:08
thanks gwapito. :):Hellooo:

ybba
6th March 2011, 01:13
thnks for the reply adie, yes i make sure to submit all the relevant documents, this forum gives us all. once again congratulations!:):):):Jump:

adie_daryl
6th March 2011, 02:48
thnks for the reply adie, yes i make sure to submit all the relevant documents, this forum gives us all. once again congratulations!:):):):Jump:

thanks ybba and im sure you will be the next:xxgrinning--00xx3:

adie_daryl
6th March 2011, 02:50
hello everyone :Hellooo::Hellooo: just want to ask, i have already a cfo certificate last 2009 from cebu city. my question is it ok to get my sticker in manila before i fly to uk?

thanks everyone :):)

keithAngel
6th March 2011, 07:43
Ring the cfo and ask:xxgrinning--00xx3:

monahd0418
6th March 2011, 08:19
Congratulations!!!

adie_daryl
6th March 2011, 13:54
Ring the cfo and ask:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks the best thing I should do to be sure:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks :):)

adie_daryl
6th March 2011, 13:54
Congratulations!!!

Queenbee
6th March 2011, 15:08
Yay congrats!!!! Im applying for fiance visa tom...I hope i can get the visa tooo huhu

Arthur Little
6th March 2011, 15:32
Here starts the beginning of the rest of your life :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:) Here is where I spend more than half my life, nowadays :rolleyes: ... but I love it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
6th March 2011, 21:51
:) Here is where I spend more than half my life, nowadays :rolleyes: ... but I love it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

He he he :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adie_daryl
8th March 2011, 16:52
Yay congrats!!!! Im applying for fiance visa tom...I hope i can get the visa tooo huhu

goodluck Queenbee dor sure its positive result :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adie_daryl
8th March 2011, 16:54

Goodluck to your application..imsure its positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3:

adie_daryl
8th March 2011, 17:10
hello guyz, Is it true that I need to go or fly to uk on the day my visa valid?:omg: my visa valid april 18 2011 but I plan to fly to uk april 29 because I still want to celebrate my mom's b-day in april 22 and can be move to April 24 the celebration due to holly week. Were ready to booked my flight but i need to confirm it first. I got the info from a friend of mine... help me pls just bit confuse right now :Erm::Erm:tnx

Terpe
8th March 2011, 21:06
hello guyz, Is it true that I need to go or fly to uk on the day my visa valid?:omg: my visa valid april 18 2011 but I plan to fly to uk april 29 because I still want to celebrate my mom's b-day in april 22 and can be move to April 24 the celebration due to holly week. Were ready to booked my flight but i need to confirm it first. I got the info from a friend of mine... help me pls just bit confuse right now :Erm::Erm:tnx

In principle your visa is valid for entry to UK anytime during it's validity.
So No it's not obligatory to fly to UK on the first date of validity (April 18 2011)

adie_daryl
9th March 2011, 04:03
So No it's not obligatory to fly to UK on the first date of validity (April 18 2011)

thanks so much Terpe:Jump::Jump::Jump: Im really worried that I will need to travel already in april 18 coz I really want to spend with my mom's b-day this coming april 22. coz It will take years again that possible i can visit PI again. thanks :):)

duffy girl
9th March 2011, 05:33
congratulations! next stop is preparing for departure and of course, your new life in the UK! all the best! :Wave:

adie_daryl
9th March 2011, 08:49
congratulations! next stop is preparing for departure and of course, your new life in the UK! all the best! :Wave:

thanks Duffy. Im so excited right now in fact im counting the days :Jump::Jump: look forward to meet filipina in UK :):)

sars_notd_virus
9th March 2011, 13:21
thanks Duffy. Im so excited right now in fact im counting the days :Jump::Jump: look forward to meet filipina in UK :):)

where in UK?

adie_daryl
9th March 2011, 13:35
where in UK?

My husband lives in Morpeth Northumberland :):)

joebloggs
9th March 2011, 14:15

but to save you time and money, come to the UK within 3 months of the issue date :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rayjen
9th March 2011, 15:04
Congratulation on your visa been granted! I notice that your visa is not valid untill 18 April? Is that normal for that amount of time from the visa been issued untill the visa becoming valid? I'm wondering if you can request the visa becomes valid at the earliest date possible?

joebloggs
9th March 2011, 19:23
Congratulation on your visa been granted! I notice that your visa is not valid untill 18 April? Is that normal for that amount of time from the visa been issued untill the visa becoming valid? I'm wondering if you can request the visa becomes valid at the earliest date possible?

usually the visa is valid from the date the visa was granted unless you asked to post date the visa (which can be done for upto 3 months)

Rayjen
9th March 2011, 21:15
Once again, thanks jb!