PDA

View Full Version : Probe on 6 year old Ellah Joy Pique Killing

purple
10th March 2011, 10:40
Ellah Joy Pique was the 6 year old grade school student of Calajoan in Minglanilla, Cebu who was abducted, killed and body was thrown away in Barili.

After the wrongful accusation of a Norwegian and his filipina fiancee. It has been on the news that a filipina and her British boyfriend were the suspects.

http://services.inquirer.net/print/print.php?article_id=20110310-324522

It is sad that justice for a little poor girl has taken long.. I'm sure there were others that until now, no justice has been given.

keithAngel
10th March 2011, 11:45
Its not looking any better now either new set of "witnesses" car has changed colour and registration from the first set

Questions about legality of searchwarrent and no suspects to talk to as they would be unwise to hand themselves over

the 300,000 reward is also fogging the issue

purple
10th March 2011, 12:06
That is really sad Keith.. the suspects went to Singapore.

My hometown is Naga and according to the sources from there, there are traces of blood of the victim inside the vehicle and also inside the bedroom. Unbelievable even for me and still in the state of shock for her to have done it.

The filipina is quite wealthy as she runs a cybersex den in her house. I think she makes at least 200k php a month. She is kind to her neighbors and helps to anyone who needs her help, like give rice, money for medicine, things like that.

fred
10th March 2011, 16:05
My hometown is Naga and according to the sources from there, there are traces of blood of the victim inside the vehicle and also inside the bedroom. Unbelievable even for me and still in the state of shock for her to have done it.

We will just have to wait and see what evidence the PNP come up with this time.. Most women will have blood on their bed sheets and mattresses from time to time so I`d bet that "evidence" has nothing to do with this case!!
It seems that they were never charged or arrested in regards a cybersex den so just more rumours and innuendo.
I struggle to see why people earning money from a cybersex den would decide to kidnap and murder a young girl.
Look...If the blood found in the car matches up with the girls then its game set and match.. Just hope that a real forensic scientist does the tests and not one of the superintendents tea boys.