PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Scotland

ashley85
11th March 2011, 22:59
hello im Ashley any Filipino's here in Glasgow or Renfrewshire area..i want to have friend im almost 1yr here in scotland but i dont have filipino friend..im transgender and im 25 yrs old...gusto kong magkaroon ng friend dito sa glasgow kc wala akong friend na pilipino ..sana mag reply kayo

Arthur Little
12th March 2011, 00:51
hello im Ashley any Filipino's here in Glasgow or Renfrewshire area..i want to have friend im almost 1yr here in scotland but i dont have filipino friend..im transgender and im 25 yrs old...gusto kong magkaroon ng friend dito sa glasgow kc wala akong friend na pilipino ..sana mag reply kayo

:welcomex: back, Ashley. I remember your *appeal to the AIT in November 2009 ... and since you've been here in Scotland for nearly a year now, I'm glad to see that *it was successful. Congratulations & well done. :rolleyes: I'm sure we have at least a few of our number living in the Glasgow Area - although their names escape me at this moment - but our friendly online filipino/uk site is a splendid start. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
12th March 2011, 17:31
hi ashley :Hellooo:
welcome to the forum

worthingmale
12th March 2011, 18:15
hello and welcome :)

Terpe
12th March 2011, 18:36
:Hellooo: Hi ashley85, welcome to the forum :Wave:
I'm nowhere near Scotland I'm afraid, quite a few members in your area I think.
Anyway, stick around we're all friendly here and only a keystroke away:D

ashley85
12th March 2011, 23:55
:welcomex: back, Ashley. I remember your *appeal to the AIT in November 2009 ... and since you've been here in Scotland for nearly a year now, I'm glad to see that *it was successful. Congratulations & well done. :rolleyes: I'm sure we have at least a few of our number living in the Glasgow Area - although their names escape me at this moment - but our friendly online filipino/uk site is a splendid start. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aye thats me way back 2010 they granted my visa so now im almost 1yr here..thnx alot Arthur you still remembered that...take care xxx

ashley85
12th March 2011, 23:59
Thnx Arthur, Mikey73, Worthingmale,Terpe for welcoming me here Take care guys