PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!!!

joancarillo
16th March 2011, 12:29
Let me intruduced myself, im a quite member here in this forum not even posting anything! But im just always reading all
the post and all the update here in the forum.

Now im planning to aaply for a fiancee visa so soon. Hope anyone could give me an advice and some help for a fiancee visa!

Hope to hear from you guys!

Thank you in advance.

joanC

alanp
16th March 2011, 13:18
hello and welcome to the forum :Wave:
do a search on the site there are lots of threads on fiancee visas
or look under this you will see lots of good advice
http://filipinaroses.com/forumdisplay.php/46-UK-VISA-British-Citizenship-IMPORTANT-INFORMATION

Terpe
16th March 2011, 14:34
:Hellooo: Hi there joancarillo, welcome to the forum :Wave:

Don't forget to organise and pass English Language test.:)

Arthur Little
16th March 2011, 14:42
Let me intruduced myself, im a quite member here in this forum not even posting anything! But im just always reading all
the post and all the update here in the forum.

Now im planning to aaply for a fiancee visa so soon. Hope anyone could give me an advice and some help for a fiancee visa!

Hope to hear from you guys!

Thank you in advance.

joanC

Hi, Joan ... allow me to officially :welcomex: you on board. There's an excellent thread here entitled 'Applying for a Fiancee or Spouse Visa - A Quick Guide'. Dated September 2, last year ... it was compiled by one of our Trusted Members, Ricky R, and takes applicants through the process step by step ... well worth reading! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
16th March 2011, 15:00
:Hellooo::Wave:

Arthur Little
16th March 2011, 15:02
One important aspect I would draw your attention to ... and that is, the introduction of an English Language Test with effect from 29 November, 2010. :rolleyes: This, I'm afraid, is a necessary prerequisite for ALL non-European applicants planning to settle in the UK. There are, however certain exemptions from such a requirement, and details of these may be found on the UK Border Agency website.

imagine
16th March 2011, 15:08
hi and welcome joancarillo,:Wave:

joancarillo
17th March 2011, 06:01
Thank you all guys for your reponse. I highly appriciated :Hellooo:

Could anyone can give an idea or advise regading A1 english test, is the test is Listening and speaking only?

Thanks again! :Wave:

Terpe
17th March 2011, 08:27
...Could anyone can give an idea or advise regading A1 english test, is the test is Listening and speaking only?...

Joan, It really depends exactly which test you take. There is not a single test called A1 as the A1 refers to a specific level.
Although most of the tests available for you will include all aspects, the UKBA are only interested in Listening and Speaking. As long as you can reach the required level in these two aspects it's OK
There is a lot of information on this forum about members experiences, different tests and different testing centres.

mikey73
17th March 2011, 14:15
:Hellooo:

aryM
18th March 2011, 08:23
Hello Joan, hope you still remember me. xx

joancarillo
18th March 2011, 14:41
Hi Myra, Congratulation to your wedding! Yes ofcourse still remmember you, its been long time now I haven't sent you email. Im planning to get a fiancee visa, that's why i need more info. and hopefully next month i sort all the documents.

Are you in UK now? hope to hear from you! take care!