PDA

View Full Version : British Passport Application - CRS Form No.5 -Advisory on Marriages Certificate

EddieBalls
17th March 2011, 00:19
Please bear with me, as I am new to this game. I did a search of the forum regarding the CRS Form No.5 -Advisory on Marriages Certificate but I could not find the answer that I was after so I hope one of you could point me in the right direction.

I am applying for a British Passport for my daughter (save on the extortionate visa fee) before her and my wife come to the UK to stay. I know that I can order a CENOMAR online from the eCenus website but I can't find away to order a CRS Form No.5 from the website. Is the CRS form No.5 certificate available from the eCenus website or will we have to pay a visit to the nearest NSO and line up with the general public and wait for hours before it's our turn?

Thanks for your help.

sars_notd_virus
17th March 2011, 11:03
CRS Form No.5?? what you need is the NSO copy of your marriage.
your daughter will also need NSO copy of her birth certificate for the british passport...

your wife can request an NSO copy on her local registrars office and wait a maximum of 2weeks to be released and yes you are correct with the other option to go straight to NSO office but the queue is endless and the only good thing is you can get it that same day.

malditako
18th March 2011, 08:19
waht u need for your daughters british passport application are: nso copy of your marriage certificate, your daughters nso copy of birth certificate, your wifes nso copy of birth certificate, your long version birth certifcate, prenatal check up, hospital bills and a counter signatory ( must be professional) whom known you or wife for a period of time....a child pediatrician can be one hope this help..goodluck

ruthsmith8
3rd April 2011, 14:49
gparry2007

a counter signatory ( must be professional) whom known you or wife for a period of time
what you mean by this are there involved as witness in the application to sign or what?:Erm:

keithAngel
3rd April 2011, 19:39
They are just confirming you are who you say you are

ruthsmith8
4th April 2011, 02:50
Counter signatory------------is this a kind of a letter stating who i am then i need two people to sign to confirm?is this?or hmmmmmmm im confused...sorry......how can this be done...............can be an attorney or goverment officials can sign this?can be a teacher or anymore................:Erm:

keithAngel
4th April 2011, 05:20
No it should be on the British passport application form:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ruthsmith8
4th April 2011, 06:15
Hello KeithAngel again.....:):)

Can i download this from online?if so can u send me the link?

or i can ask this in the embassy..........knowing Im from cebu so i can apply this birth registration and apply my son's brit passport here in cebu brit consulate w/c handle by Mrs. MOYA

tHIs may help instead of flying to Manila to get this all done is it right?

I have the form for birth registration already but i doubt how is this brit passport form look like:D