PDA

View Full Version : Jessica's filipino foods

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 18:10
:) Sorry Fin for mistaking you for a man.

My Australian brother in law is named Lindsay.

Apologies

jimeve
18th March 2011, 18:14
:)

:omg:

Steve.r
18th March 2011, 18:34
Some Filipine food for Jess

Lumpia

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/DSC03391.jpg

River Snails

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/DSC03479.jpg

Fish Balls

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/DSC02894.jpg

bbq pork and chicken intestines

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/DSC03023.jpg

Penoy

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/DSC03313.jpg

various from roadside stall

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/DSC03640.jpg

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 18:43

Apologies :laugher:

My mates son is also called jody lol

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 18:44
All this food looks yummie yummie yummie i have pizza in oven lol haha

sars_notd_virus
18th March 2011, 18:49
hmmmm whats cooking here???:hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 18:53
One of my favourites, lumpia. Ok, im easily pleased :icon_lol:

Good pics Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

As for Jess, her diet sounds like my Daughters :NoNo:

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 18:59
:NoNo: my diet is yummie yum yum lol hahaha :hubbahubba: pizza and chips :xxgrinning--00xx3:

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 19:11
DOES any one yet no the name of the cakes i love haha:hubbahubba:

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 19:14
I suppose better than being that boy named Sue

You either get tough or die.

A Johnny Cash record, even before my time.

Dad loved it :)

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 19:22
I suppose better than being that boy named Sue

You either get tough or die.

A Johnny Cash record, even before my time.

Dad loved it :)

i love johny cash i fell in to a burning ring of fire lol

Steve.r
18th March 2011, 19:27
i love johny cash i fell in to a burning ring of fire lol

He wrote that after having a Vindaloo one night :omg:

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 19:43
:yikes::omg:

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 19:50
Jess, I would never of thought you heard of Johnny Cash, never :NoNo:

My favourite is Folsom Prison Blues, taken from his live performance at St Quinten State Pen. His wife June was also on the bill.

Eat time soon :)

Steve.r
18th March 2011, 19:52
Jess, I would never of thought you heard of Johnny Cash, never:NoNo:

My favourite is Folsom Prison Blues, taken from his live performance at St Quinten State Pen. His wife June was also on the bill.

Eat time soon :)

I think 'Hurt' is one of his best. But that is another thread :icon_lol:

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 19:55
Yes i have watched the film about ray charls and seen the songs on there from jhonny cash and got into them but my all time fav is bob dylan and his best song to me is then times they are a changing love it haha

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 20:44
Yes i have watched the film about ray charls and seen the songs on there from jhonny cash and got into them but my all time fav is bob dylan and his best song to me is then times they are a changing love it haha

Nice one Jess :xxgrinning--00xx3: He certainly made some good tunes although, folk is not my first choice on the ipod :NoNo:

After reading Mama Cass's biography, I was somewhat put off Bob Dylan.

He treated his then girlfriend, Ms Cass in a abominable fashion.

I guess it was all those drugs, they couldn't of helped.

Its talapia and green chilies time, ill tie my hat on, I know it will be hot!

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 20:46
Its talapia and green chilies time, ill tie my hat on, I know it will be hot!

Errmmm sounds different lol what is talapia ?

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 20:49
Ill give you a clue, it swims. :icon_lol:

You eaten yet?

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 20:55
Ill give you a clue, it swims. :icon_lol:

You eaten yet?

jelly fish??? or i mean maybe eel fish

Steve.r
18th March 2011, 21:08
jelly fish??? or i mean maybe eel fish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilapia

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 21:17
:doh its a fish i thought fish ahha but then i thought that would be to easy to geuss lol

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 21:19
You mention jelly fish, that reminded me of something else I can't stomach. I call it 'decapitated hand, run over by a bus' fish.

Squid. It tastes like it too, I promise. I don't mean the squid you order down your local harvester pub rest chain. That's all batter!

You should try it, if that don't make you gag, nothing will :D

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 21:23
You mention jelly fish, that reminded me of something else I can't stomach. I call it 'decapitated hand, run over by a bus' fish.

Squid. It tastes like it too, I promise. I don't mean the squid you order down your local harvester pub rest chain. That's all batter!

You should try it, if that don't make you gag, nothing will :D

No :omg: i dont like squid i have tried it also tried crab claws and snails hate them all yukkkkkkkkieeeeeeeeee i hate sea food all fish but i like fish fingers sometimes with bake beans hahahahaha

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 21:46
Away from food a moment. :D

I used to have terrible skin discolouration on my neck and face through over doing the sunbathing in my younger years.

I tried many things over years but, nothing worked.

My wife got me to use 'placenta' soap, its not made that, just a brand name. Within 2 weeks, the discolouration had gone.

Im trying to get it here, to no avail.

stevie c
18th March 2011, 21:48
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Away from food a moment. :D

I used to have terrible skin discolouration on my neck and face through over doing the sunbathing in my younger years.

I tried many things over years but, nothing worked.

My wife got me to use 'placenta' soap, its not made that, just a brand name. Within 2 weeks, the discolouration had gone.

Im trying to get it here, to no avail.

HI gwap theres is lots of placenta soap for sale on ebay just type in placenta soap :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 22:10
Cheers Steve! My hero :D wife will be pleased:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Joe Your post on the just closed thread 221 didn't make sense :NoNo::icon_lol:

You quoted an abusive (calling someone a muppet is deemed abusive) post from Finlay then, blow me down, blame Jess for it, saying ,' you wonder why members are mad with Jess'

Specsavers Joe, you know it makes sense:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

This is why we love you so much Joe. Keep up the good work.

Btw I see the team brief sessions are working out.

stevie c
18th March 2011, 22:15
NO probs gwap it is a filipino woman that sells the soap plus many other items from the phils if you look at her contact details she has a contact number that your wife could phone her on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 22:22
:Erm:

gWaPito
18th March 2011, 23:01
:Erm:

Its alright Jess, just men's talk :D

Thanks again Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oops Work again.:D

northampton_gir
18th March 2011, 23:05
do u ever sleep gwapito lol ur always working?

raynaputi
18th March 2011, 23:21
i used placenta soap before but my face got irritated and turned red for a week! derma told me i shouldn't use soaps to my face without testing it on my hand first to see if there's a negative reaction :doh

joebloggs
19th March 2011, 00:24
Cheers Steve! My hero :D wife will be pleased:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Joe Your post on the just closed thread 221 didn't make sense :NoNo::icon_lol:

You quoted an abusive (calling someone a muppet is deemed abusive) post from Finlay then, blow me down, blame Jess for it, saying ,' you wonder why members are mad with Jess'

Specsavers Joe, you know it makes sense:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

This is why we love you so much Joe. Keep up the good work.

Btw I see the team brief sessions are working out.

gwapito, if you told me you needed glasses i could have just got you a pair from asda :D , read the post again, its crystal clear :rolleyes: you've got the wrong end of the stick a few times gwapito, do i need to remind you or is your memory as bad as your eyes :D

if you read the quotes from my post, you can see who my reply is aimed at :D, i've not blamed jess at all for calling me a muppet :doh (post the quote gwapito where i have blamed her :Erm: )

gwapito all the best to you my friend, and to your misses (pumpkin if i remember correctly ? ) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 00:34
i used placenta soap before but my face got irritated and turned red for a week! derma told me i shouldn't use soaps to my face without testing it on my hand first to see if there's a negative reaction :doh

I do sleep Jessica, from 0530hrs to 1030 hrs Wednesday to Sunday. I sleep an hour longer on my rest days Monday and Tuesday, I use the term 'rest' loosely. Im doing home improvements before Baby arrives mid May :D.

Yes Rayna, the first few days of using placenta my skin stung big time, I advise not to use it on your private bits otherwise you will be hanging off the ceiling.

Its rationed now so, only for the face, until more stocks arrive.

You are right about testing first, its powerful stuff, you wouldn't want a baby to get hold of it.

Its strong enough to stain lino.

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 00:43
Thanks Joe.

I stand corrected.

My wife Jane aka Pumpkins is doing brilliantly.

In fact I just got her those chocolate muffins she's craving at the moment.

joebloggs
19th March 2011, 00:55
Thanks Joe.

I stand corrected.

My wife Jane aka Pumpkins is doing brilliantly. In fact I just got her those chocolate muffins she's craving at the moment. Yes Joe, im the ever loving loyal husband as always, thank you very much.

Im not sure what you are implying, nothing I hope.

:doh i thought you said my memory was bad :D, i've remembered your misses name :D

implying ? :NoNo: you get me wrong again, just as you have a few times in the past :NoNo: where you've took the meaning of my posts the wrong way, or maybe its my :censored: english :D

but i hold nothing against anyone you should know that, choc muffins maybe its in the pinoy blood, its all my misses and daughter likes to eat..

do you know if your misses is expecting a boy or girl or you dont want to know ?

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 02:42
:doh i thought you said my memory was bad :D, i've remembered your misses name :D

implying ? :NoNo: you get me wrong again, just as you have a few times in the past :NoNo: where you've took the meaning of my posts the wrong way, or maybe its my :censored: english :D

but i hold nothing against anyone you should know that, choc muffins maybe its in the pinoy blood, its all my misses and daughter likes to eat..

do you know if your misses is expecting a boy or girl or you dont want to know ?

Thanks Joe and im not being sarcastic.

Its a boy. The weight was estimated to be 6 lbs at birth from the info from the 20 week anomaly scan.

We had a 4d scan done at 28 weeks, the birth weight estimation is now 8lbs, we will see.

All what matters is the little man is healthy.

As for a name, James is the top of our list, who knows, when he pops out he may not look like a James.

Thanks for asking Joe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
19th March 2011, 03:07
:xxgrinning--00xx3: your right, all that matters is the health of your misses and the baby :xxgrinning--00xx3:
nothing wrong with the names james, lts also littlejoes middle name :xxgrinning--00xx3:

truly and sincerely best wishes to you all, i'm off for a nap now, going to Manchester airport in 3hrs, stepson is off to the phils for 3 wks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

have a great weekend gawpito

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 09:23
All what matters is the little man is healthy.

As for a name, James is the top of our list, who knows, when he pops out he may not look like a James.

Thanks for asking Joe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James is brill :xxgrinning--00xx3:
My Dads name bless him
When i thought my imogen was gonna be a boy my heart was set on elliot but she is a imogen now lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
19th March 2011, 14:51
James is a great name :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 15:00
James is brill :xxgrinning--00xx3:
My Dads name bless him
When i thought my imogen was gonna be a boy my heart was set on elliot but she is a imogen now lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James, ive always liked that name, I grew up having a few good friends having that name plus
two uncles.

It also fits well with mark and jane, for some reason filipinas like to incorporate the christian names:NoNo:

Lucky we got simple names ah.

Anyway back to the grind stone:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
19th March 2011, 15:07
James is a great name :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jim, who can forget james stannage :xxgrinning--00xx3:, he would be dedworth hero :rolleyes: as he was mine :rolleyes:

he was the only reason i use to listen to the radio :rolleyes:

warning scouser Keith better lock this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VCxYoGkXzk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL5blKQg-k0&feature=related

jimeve
19th March 2011, 15:18
:icon_lol: just listed to James Stannage _ immigration. so :icon_lol:

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 15:19
Elliot is nice Jessica, it reminds me of Elliot Gould, a brilliant actor of yesteryear.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 16:49
James, ive always liked that name, I grew up having a few good friends having that name plus
two uncles.

It also fits well with mark and jane, for some reason filipinas like to incorporate the christian names:NoNo:

Lucky we got simple names ah.

Anyway back to the grind stone:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep indeed my son called mark to hahaha nice name hahaha :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
19th March 2011, 16:56
All what matters is the little man is *healthy.

:iagree: ... that's the main thing; *infinitely more IMPORTANT than wealth!

Arthur Little
19th March 2011, 17:06
As for a name, James is the top of our list, who knows, when he pops out he may not look like a
James.

James happens to be one of my two middle names ... the other is Balfour; hence my signature:- Arthur J.B. Little. Interestingly, my great-nephew [grandson of my younger brother] is called Jamie! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 17:25
Right on Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There's a lot of coincides Jessica :D

The French thought my name very funny, it. means human soil waste in there lingo.

I had to put up with that for the 7 years I worked there.:NoNo:

Nice name all the same :D

finlay32
19th March 2011, 17:58

Apologies

:D That's ok gwapito:D Your a very nice man. All the best to you and your wife for when your little one comes along:)

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 18:00
Right on Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There's a lot of coincides Jessica :D

The French thought my name very funny, it. means human soil waste in there lingo.

lmfaol ill have to tell my boy that haha hes 7 :)

stevie c
19th March 2011, 18:04
my middle name is james great name is james :D

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 18:04
my middle name is james great name is james :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th March 2011, 18:05

:cwm24: ... oh dear!

It IS ... "mark my words". :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 18:18
Thanks Fin :D

Thankyou Arthur, very droll :NoNo:

Hey Jessica, I wouldn't tell your little man yet, you don't want to damage his childhood :D

Speaking of which, why aren't you out walking with them while them sun is out?

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 18:22
Hey Jessica, I wouldn't tell your little man yet, you don't want to damage his childhood :D

Speaking of which, why aren't you out walking with them while them sun is out?

Sun its nice i no where did it come from hahaha kids are
playing on the hill with kids in street its safe here to do that But i have got my door open to watch them hahaha:)

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 18:40
Crazy weather, it was minus 3 driving home 14 hours ago. Let's enjoy it while its here.:)

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 18:44
Crazy weather, it was minus 3 driving home 14 hours ago. Let's enjoy it while its here.:)

I hoope it lasts summer just gone we didnt get to see much of it with everything happen with dad we spent most the holidays on phone etc haha this summer i am deffo getting pool out for kids having bbq lol

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 19:04
Too RIGHT Jess!

Pool out Barbecue out, you can't beat it:D

Talking of food, my delights today are mungo beans, spinach, shrimp many green chilies paired with many rice.
Yummy or what :D

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 19:09
Talking of food, my delights today are mungo beans, spinach, shrimp many green chilies paired with many rice.
Yummy or what :D

Yummie scrummie lol i like all that not shrimp hahha

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 19:18
I think i need a wife to make me dinner lol other wise its chips batterd sausage and curry for my tea from chip shop tonight hahaha:hubbahubba:

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 19:40
Sounds good to me Jess :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Nothing wrong with that, at least you will know the kids will eat it :)

Anyway, before Jane arrived here Dec 2009 she didn't know how to cook.

It was through the help of family, friends and youtube :)

Get down the chippy!

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 20:49
Been down chippy was yummie lol I can cook some things haha just cant be botherd sometimes i cook for kids but seems pointless cooking just for me hahaha:NoNo:

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 20:56
Never pointless to cook for yourself Jess although, it can workout sometimes cheaper to go get a takeaway :)

Time for me to eat now. I couldn't get back to the depot in time to micro my lovely food :NoNo:

Never mind, ill still enjoy it :D

northampton_gir
19th March 2011, 22:58
Never pointless to cook for yourself Jess although, it can workout sometimes cheaper to go get a takeaway :)

Time for me to eat now. I couldn't get back to the depot in time to micro my lovely food :NoNo:

Never mind, ill still enjoy it :D

:yikes: bless ya do u go on here on your phone then? i tried going on my phone will not allow me :doh

gWaPito
19th March 2011, 23:50
Yes Jessica

I just got me a samsung galaxy s, great bit of kit.
Before I was a Nokia n 86 until it got all corrupted.

I got an all singing and dancing jobby at home I only use that to pay bills etc Thats the wife's toy:)

Im on the forum weds to sun only, mon and tues important doing manual labour and shopping, generally being a good boy:)

northampton_gir
20th March 2011, 10:15
Yes Jessica

I just got me a samsung galaxy s, great bit of kit.
Before I was a Nokia n 86 until it got all corrupted.

I got an all singing and dancing jobby at home I only use that to pay bills etc Thats the wife's toy:)

Im on the forum weds to sun only, mon and tues important doing manual labour and shopping, generally being a good boy:)
Oh my phone is not all good haha its only a w995 hahaha i am online everyday apart from when i taking kids to school or out for days And also driving lessons but apart from that i spend my life on facebook
I only came across this forume a while ago when i was on google typed in dizon and it came up with some off the comments on here hahaha
I am registerd to another forume like this but it is only for children of murderd parents :NoNo: never realised how many off us there was :bigcry:

gWaPito
20th March 2011, 14:59
Jessica It doesn't matter what phone you as long as it works.

I never really thought about the people left behind. I do now! Bloody heart breaking, this has had a big effect on me because it could quite easily been me, another statistic, ' one of millions of British men killed every year'

If that's the case, you would of thought the embassy staff dealing with you would of show respect, compassion and understanding. The event could happen to anyone, embassy staff included. It sickens me Jessica.

Another beautiful sunny day

Anyway, work awaits :xxgrinning--00xx3:

northampton_gir
20th March 2011, 17:39
Glad its not you And glad ur not going philopines You have your lovley wife and baby to come soon all good :) But it does make you think could be anyone at anytime
I will now live my life on day to day basis because one day i might not be here so with my kids everyday with them is like christmas lol
Yes sunny day is nice although not as sunny as yesterday :omg:

northampton_gir
20th March 2011, 18:33
I have add you now thanks
That is horrible for your wifes Dad :NoNo:

gWaPito
20th March 2011, 19:58
Eggplant with lashings of banana hot and spicy sauce :)

It's been said, if you don't clean your teeth after consuming that gorgeous stuff, it will remove the enamel :)