PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Donnie
18th March 2011, 22:00
Hi Everyone, just joined the community. Only back from my 2 nd trip to Philippines where I proposed to my girlfriend of 18 months. we plan to get married in Philippines this coming October 2011 but I am so so so very worried about the visa for her to return to UK and be with me. I understand she may not be able to return immediately but the thought of indefinatley scare me to death. Anyway i shall be asking advice from everyone on how and what we should do to almost guarantee her Visa. I love her so deeply and cant wait to hold her again. I proposed to her while snorkelling on an island hopping tour in Bohol. She is my everything, everythought of every minute of everyday. God be good and let us be together forever soon.

stevie c
18th March 2011, 22:06
HI Donnie welcome to this friendly forum you have come to the right place for advice & information on your wedding & imminent visa application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
18th March 2011, 22:15
:)Hi Donnie & welcome to the Forum....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
awesome place Bohol....:Wave:

imagine
18th March 2011, 23:29
hi Donnie and a welcome from me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Farmerg
19th March 2011, 00:53
:Hellooo::Wave:

stevewool
19th March 2011, 08:48
hi there and welcome :)

Terpe
19th March 2011, 12:05
:Hellooo: Hi Donnie, welcome to the forum :Wave:

I would strongly suggest that you read as much as you can from the UKBA wesite
start here:-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/partnersandfamilies

You will get a good feel for what the immigration officers are looking for.
Everyone here will provide input to any questions or concerns you have from their own actual experience.

There's plenty of planning for you to do before October. Better to start early.:D

Arthur Little
19th March 2011, 16:07
Hi Everyone, just joined the community. Only back from my 2 nd trip to Philippines where I proposed to my girlfriend of 18 months. we plan to get married in Philippines this coming October 2011 but I am so so so very worried about the visa for her to return to UK and be with me. I understand she may not be able to return immediately but the thought of indefinatley scare me to death. Anyway i shall be asking advice from everyone on how and what we should do to almost guarantee her Visa. I love her so deeply and cant wait to hold her again. I proposed to her while snorkelling on an island hopping tour in Bohol. She is my everything, everythought of every minute of everyday. God be good and let us be together forever soon.

Hi, Donnie ... :welcomex: to the friendly online filipino/uk community.

Many of us here, have gone through what your facing now. But, if you start planning straight away, you will be all the better prepared. Terpe has already provided you with an appropriate source; however, in addition, there's an excellent thread compiled by another of our Trusted Members, Ricky R. Dated September 2, last year it's entitled 'Applying For a Fiancee or Spouse Visa - A Quick Guide'. :ReadIt: too. Goodluck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

worthingmale
19th March 2011, 19:08
hello:)

belle29
19th March 2011, 19:56
:Wave:

mikey73
20th March 2011, 19:13
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum donnie:Hellooo: