PDA

View Full Version : Hi,im looking for Love!

Norwichguy
19th March 2011, 18:14
Hi all,i hope this is the right forum for this,i apologise if it isnt.
Anyway im a young looking 41 yr old male looking for a relationship with a Philipino lady.
I live near Norwich ( Norfolk) so would like to meet someone fairly close or one that is prepared to relocate in the future.
To find out more,please get in touch.

Arthur Little
19th March 2011, 18:45
Anyway im a young looking 41 yr old male looking for a relationship with a Philipino lady.
I live near Norwich ( Norfolk) so would like to meet someone fairly close or one that is prepared to relocate in the future.

Hi, there ... I have to explain that most folk on this site tend to be either ALREADY married to - or in a relationship with - a Filipina. But there ARE, I believe, some unattached ladies looking for the man of their dreams So, :welcomex:, and goodluck with your quest! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
19th March 2011, 18:57
:Hellooo: Hi there Norwichguy, welcome to the forum :Wave:

It seems your timing is pretty good, there are a number of unattached young ladies her on the forum right now looking for their perfect match. It could be you.
All you need to need to do is to read through the recent posts under the section 'introduce yourself' and your golden opportunity awaits.

I would suggest you do more than say 'here I am contact me' though:D
Good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Angel04
21st March 2011, 11:29

hi

i dont know if this is right to make first move to a man, specially from lady in the philippines.

i am interested and looking for someone that i could talk to, laugh, cry and a bestfriend too.

hope to hear from you

thanks

Norwichguy
22nd March 2011, 00:10
Hi ANgel,maybe you could drop me an email at jonuk2010@hotmail.co.uk