PDA

View Full Version : Hi newbie

jayro47
19th March 2011, 22:33
Hi I'm Jeff from Essex. I'm looking for the right lady.

imagine
19th March 2011, 23:02
sorry your too late,,,, the right lady is mine :icon_lol:, good luck to you jeff

Arthur Little
20th March 2011, 00:24
Hi I'm Jeff from Essex. I'm looking for the right lady.

Hi, Jeff ... :welcomex: I should mention the fact that most [though not all! ] of the ladies here are either married or in a relationship and applying for visas. :rolleyes: But goodluck with your search. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
20th March 2011, 00:43
Hi, Jeff ... :welcomex: I should mention the fact that most [though not all! ] of the ladies here are either married or in a relationship and applying for visas. :rolleyes: But goodluck with your search. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur you keep saying that, but we get a few single ladies joining...I think it puts people off. :doh
Generally they are in the Philippines though, probably the best place to go, to find a Filipina.

Farmerg
20th March 2011, 00:47
:Hellooo::Wave:

Arthur Little
20th March 2011, 01:00
Arthur you keep saying that, but we get a few single ladies joining...I think it puts people off. :doh
Generally they are in the Philippines though, probably the best place to go, to find a Filipina.

Strictly speaking, though, we AREN'T an actual Dating Site here on the forum ... and I wouldn't want people to get the impression we were ... otherwise there'd be email addresses "flying" about here, there and everywhere. And that is just not on! Fair enough, :iagree: we do have a few unattached ladies joining - not to mention single men - but in spite of valiant efforts on the part of some members [myself included] to play "matchmaker" in the past, I've yet to see any who've ever paired-off. Besides, there's a separate site affiliated to this one for such purposes.

Sim11UK
20th March 2011, 01:12
Strictly speaking, though, we AREN'T an actual Dating Site here on the forum ... and I wouldn't want people to get the impression we were ... otherwise there'd be email addresses "flying" about here, there and everywhere. And that is just not on! Fair enough, :iagree: we do have a few unattached ladies joining - not to mention single men - but in spite of valiant efforts on the part of some members [myself included] to play "matchmaker" in the past, I've yet to see any who've ever paired-off. Besides, there's a separate site affiliated to this one for such purposes.

I've tried to be matchmaker a couple of times too, to no avail, but we do have a section on the forum, so it's up to members to use it. :)

Forum: Looking For Love, a Date, Friendship?

If you're looking for love, friendship, a relationship, etc, then make yourself known here.

Arthur Little
20th March 2011, 02:58
I've tried to be matchmaker a couple of times too, to no avail, but we do have a section on the forum, so it's up to members to use it. :)

Yes ... :iagree:; my point exactly.

Arthur Little
20th March 2011, 03:04
Forum: Looking For Love, a Date, Friendship?

If you're looking for love, friendship, a relationship, etc, then make yourself known here.

Oops ... :icon_sorry:, Simon ... I stand corrected! :gp:

mikey73
20th March 2011, 12:19
:Hellooo:welcome:Hellooo:

worthingmale
22nd March 2011, 09:28
hello :)

stevie c
22nd March 2011, 09:39
Hi jeff welcome to the forum :Wave:

acs
22nd March 2011, 11:21