PDA

View Full Version : Visa Approved :)

hockberg
19th March 2011, 22:50
Hi everyone, just wanted to thank you all for a great forum, the information found on there as been a great help, and I'm sure will continue to be in the future.

Belinda got her fiance visa approved 8 days after filing the application at the VFS and the visa becomes valid on April 1st.
I decided to take the 'more is better' option, and the package Belinda took weighed 4.9 kg, I just felt sorry for Belinda having to carry it to Makati :P (if anyone needs any advice on what we submitted I'll be more than happy to help)

She has also attended the CFO seminar and has had the Sticker attached. (she didn't have any problems getting the sticker attached before the valid date)

Flights for me and her are booked, and we should arrive in the UK together on the 7th April :) And we hope to marry as soon as we can, I'm trying to beat Will and Kate :P

Just wanted to ask if anyone can think of anything that I may have not got sorted so we don't get any surprises at Ninoy.

Thanks again to you all.

And I'm so looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Belinda, It has been a long 4 years only being able to see her through a computer screen!

...and I'm already thinking of the FLM

imagine
19th March 2011, 23:00
my congrats to you both,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th March 2011, 23:46
Great news, Scott :BouncyHappy: ... congratulations to you and Belinda; after four loooong years of more or less enforced separation, you so richly deserve to be together!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th March 2011, 00:08
Flights for me and her are booked, and we should arrive in the UK together on the 7th April :) And we hope to marry as soon as we can, I'm trying to beat Will and Kate

:) Ah well ... you can't be expected to be in two places at the one time. :anerikke: Pass on my regards to Wills & Kate when you see them!! Meanwhile, Bon Voyage on April 7. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th March 2011, 08:21
Congrats to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
20th March 2011, 12:17
congratulations:Jump: