PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Party Games

Nimble
22nd March 2011, 12:14
Wow….!!! It was fun. I had got the amazing bat treasure hunt from Birthday Party Games. I can only I can
imagine the amazement I m gonna get in a few hours. Today I am having a party at my home and all my
friends are coming right away. I have planned everything and situated all the clues in my home. My first
experience to it was at my friend Alex’s home. He got another theme. I am very excited now to get my
own theme. I am pretty sure that we’ll have a lot fun.

bornatbirth
22nd March 2011, 13:06
how old are you guys :icon_lol:

it sounds very exciting :icon_lol:

Steve.r
22nd March 2011, 13:24
Try this game ...... Hide and Seek. Now you go hide, and I wont bother trying to find you.... Pakistan is a big place to hide

bye bye :Wave::Wave:

Arthur Little
22nd March 2011, 13:27
Wow….!!! It was fun. I had got the amazing bat treasure hunt from Birthday Party Games. I can only I can
imagine the amazement I m gonna get in a few hours. Today I am having a party at my home and all my
friends are coming right away. I have planned everything and situated all the clues in my home. My first
experience to it was at my friend Alex’s home. He got another theme. I am very excited now to get my
own theme. I am pretty sure that we’ll have a lot fun.

:anerikke: ... whatever "turns you on"; enjoy!

bornatbirth
22nd March 2011, 13:28
Try this game ...... Hide and Seek. Now you go hide, and I wont bother trying to find you.... Pakistan is a big place to hide

bye bye :Wave::Wave:

is it bin laden :D

Arthur Little
22nd March 2011, 13:33
is it bin laden :D

If it IS ... he's binned! :icon_lol:

Steve.r
22nd March 2011, 13:34
:laugher::laugher:

KeithD
22nd March 2011, 18:50
Two words: