PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block.

FertileOne
25th March 2011, 14:18
Hi guys,

I figure it's best I introduce myself, now before I've clocked up several hundred, or thousand posts (I can get quite addicted to forums).

I'm in my late 20's, born and bred londoner, of mixed race background (black/white). I work in the IT/Entertainment sector, so I enjoy my work. Since I'm self-employed I pretty much choose when and where I work. I like meeting new people, of different backgrounds to who I would otherwise not get the chance to meet.

I'm here to meet someone, to learn about filipino culture in preparation for visiting (as I plan to visit there, probably next year, I've been on too many holidays in the past few months lol), and to make a few friends.

Farmerg
26th March 2011, 00:47
:Hellooo::Wave:

FertileOne
26th March 2011, 17:40
hi 5 big guy :Hellooo:. What happened to your friend? he's only got 1 arm waving? " :Wave: ".

medg22
26th March 2011, 18:17
...I'm here to meet someone, to learn about filipino culture in preparation for visiting (as I plan to visit there, probably next year, I've been on too many holidays in the past few months lol), and to make a few friends.

good decision in choosing Philippines as your next tour destination! im pretty sure you're guna enjoy it there! ;) and might as well find what you're looking for :xxgrinning--00xx3: welcome to the forum! :)