PDA

View Full Version : about sponsorship undertaking form

jeanelovesdeano
25th March 2011, 15:15
hello everyone , can i ask about this sponsorhip undertaking form .http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/1903073/sponsorform

does my husband need to submit this one in applying for my visa?

hope to hear from you..thanks

Meadows
25th March 2011, 16:02
i dont think so your husband need to fill that as his english right and you are legally married already :) bit lets wait for other answer:D

joebloggs
25th March 2011, 20:10
no, only f you are applying for settlement as the parent, grandparent or other dependent relative of someone in the UK, your sponsor needs to complete and sign the Sponsorship Undertaking Form.

imagine
25th March 2011, 23:27
no, only f you are applying for settlement as the parent, grandparent or other dependent relative of someone in the UK, your sponsor needs to complete and sign the Sponsorship Undertaking Form.

sounds confusing are you saying no or yes, surely the husband is the sponsor in the first instance,therefore he should fill in the form should he not?

joebloggs
26th March 2011, 00:30
sounds confusing are you saying no or yes, surely the husband is the sponsor in the first instance,therefore he should fill in the form should he not?

thats a quote from ukba :D
I dont think you use SU07 form as part of a spouse application. This form is only issued by an ECO when he wants the sponsor to take an undertaking not to resort to claiming public funds