PDA

View Full Version : is it me?

shrek48
27th March 2011, 18:04
hi all,
question "is it me" i have spoken to a few pinnays and none turned out to be any good! one wanted kids i did not, fair enough but after that one the rest seem rude! let me explain. the last one i spoke to was from southampton and we chatted a few times wit a view to friendship. i had to go away for a week and made sure she understood i might not be able to chat due to connection to internet patchy and work pressure but i would resume at end of week.as it happens i tried to say on yahoo a few times when she was active on there but no reply. when i got back i tried a few times more? no reply? finally left a message on the site i met her and no reply even tho she had been on the site twice since i left the message? so i have now deleted her. please help me understand this attitude as i have come accross it many times. good contact no problems then for no reason nothing, :Erm: is it me or is that weird and rude?
:olddude:

imagine
27th March 2011, 18:17
possibly she had been chatting to others and hit it off with someone else while you were away, but its no excuse for not answering and letting you know, that is ignorant and rude, as she was like that then you lost nothing but a rude woman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
27th March 2011, 18:37
southampton might not be the best location to meet pinoys nor the internet unless your lucky or get a recomendation nothing like exploring the source:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
27th March 2011, 19:38
I've chatted to a few UK based Pinays online in the past and I even dated one from West Brom and they didn't come across very well, and seemed to have adopted the British attitude.:rolleyes:

Tawi2
28th March 2011, 16:04
Just like the guys do,they chat to several males,make their selection and take the relationship from there,its called collect and select.

Englishman2010
28th March 2011, 16:30
Just like the guys do,they chat to several males,make their selection and take the relationship from there,its called collect and select.

I agree with Tawi:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you can afford it, get yourself over to the Phil's too and meet a few so that you can get a better idea what they are really like. You may also find that you meet up with some others and form a bond or friendship.

Facebook is a good way of getting to meet Pinay's too, I've made some really good Pinay friends on FB, even if it's just friendship and no romance they might be able to introduce you to others who might be what you are looking for.

Don't get too hung up about it, enjoy yourself making new friends and sooner or later you'll meet Miss Right:xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
28th March 2011, 17:37
Thanks everyone, not a problem just encountered it a few times and find it off putting.just seems odd to chat and be friendly then nothing. not an attitude i can comprehend.hey ho hope your all well and happy.x
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:olddude: