PDA

View Full Version : Caterer Around Cambridge

nparvus1202
28th March 2011, 12:37
Hello all,
Anybody knows or can recommend any Filipino caterer in or around Cambridgeshire area?

rusty
28th March 2011, 18:18
Found this place in Lakenheath, when looking online recently http://www.filipinianarestaurant.co.uk/ they say they do catering :xxgrinning--00xx3:

not been yet so can't recommend but next time we are on our way to Norfolk we might pop in.

Arthur Little
28th March 2011, 19:06
Hello all,
Anybody knows or can recommend any Filipino caterer in or around Cambridgeshire area?

Rosie 1958 - another Respected Member of this forum - lives somewhere in Cambridgeshire ... may I suggest you send her a Private Message.

Rosie1958
28th March 2011, 22:14
Rosie 1958 - another Respected Member of this forum - lives somewhere in Cambridgeshire ... may I suggest you send her a Private Message.

Hi nparvus and Arthur :Hellooo: ...... I'm in Cambridgeshire but unfortunately I don't know of any Fiipino caterers, sorry. Although it's quite a long way off, there is a Barrio Fiesta in Milton Keynes on 26/ 27th June so I guess that there might be a few filipinos with links to caterers there.

Rosie1958
28th March 2011, 22:21
Just had a thought ....... there is a shop called Cho Mee in Mill Road, Cambridge that sells filipino, chinese and thai food. One of the shop assistants is a filipino guy ....... they may know of some Filipino caterers there

nparvus1202
29th March 2011, 08:16
Thank you all. I will tell them about the Lakenheath Filipiniana resto. Cheers. I went to Cho Mee and I met that Filipino guy. I might ask him also. Thanks.