PDA

View Full Version : I cannot access many areas

uthidian
29th March 2011, 20:44
Hi I have joined this site because I recently was fortunate to fall in love with a filipina.
But I cannot access many parts of this site. It says " you do not have permission to access this page".

it even appears when I try to display my profile page.

I have sent two emails to the site but no reply. Does anyone know what is going on here? Or has more direct access to the site managers here?
Iwould really like to be involved here.
Many thanks
~Ian =)

Steve.r
29th March 2011, 21:04
Hi I have joined this site because I recently was fortunate to fall in love with a filipina.
But I cannot access many parts of this site. It says " you do not have permission to access this page".

it even appears when I try to display my profile page.

I have sent two emails to the site but no reply. Does anyone know what is going on here? Or has more direct access to the site managers here?
Iwould really like to be involved here.
Many thanks
~Ian =)

Welcome Ian,
it is probably because you have a very small post count. The more you post, the more access to the site. Just interact in the forum, get you posts up and soon you will even be able to contact people directly if you need to. Just a trust thing as we get lots of trolls and spammers hiding in the wings :)

imagine
29th March 2011, 21:16
hi uthidian, welcome to the friendly forum:Wave:

uthidian
29th March 2011, 21:26
ok many thanks for the replies. I get the "trust thing" .
I will try to post.

alanmf1
29th March 2011, 21:35
:)Hello & welcome:xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave:

uthidian
29th March 2011, 21:39
ok - I cannot access my profile page...therefore I cannot add a photo to my posts. IS this normal for a newbie?

raynaputi
29th March 2011, 21:45
yes Ian, it's normal to newbies.. you need at least 15 posts to have access..oh and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

mikey73
29th March 2011, 21:57
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

uthidian
29th March 2011, 22:03
Thanks for the reply..
I need to go round and randomly comment!!!l lol
Seems that it might be worth it though.

imagine
29th March 2011, 22:10
im not sure if its comments you need to earn or if its your starting a new post of your own,
maybe your introduction post counts as one,maybe moderator can clearify :xxgrinning--00xx3:

uthidian
29th March 2011, 22:16
im not sure if its comments you need to earn or if its your starting a new post of your own,
maybe your introduction post counts as one,maybe moderator can clearify :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks well Im off to a good start anyway I hope. I went to Manila recently so I maybe able to comment in the forum a little.

Arthur Little
29th March 2011, 22:46
Thanks well Im off to a good start anyway I hope. I went to Manila recently so I maybe able to comment in the forum a little.

You are indeed, Ian ... :welcomex: to our friendly online filipino/uk community. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
29th March 2011, 22:50

Well thats a good starting point, tell us about your trip to Manila and how you met your lady. We love a good romantic story (we all have them you know lol) (mostly :icon_lol:)

imagine
29th March 2011, 23:01
Well thats a good starting point, tell us about your trip to Manila and how you met your lady. We love a good romantic story (we all have them you know lol) (mostly :icon_lol:)

yes we do just like the unfinished love story here :laugher:http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/29008-All-i-can-say-is-how-did-i-never-think-about-a-Filipino-as-a-partner.

Arthur Little
29th March 2011, 23:09
yes we do just like the unfinished love story here :laugher:http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/29008-All-i-can-say-is-how-did-i-never-think-about-a-Filipino-as-a-partner.

Ah, yes ... Gary ... the guy using the pseudonymn, 'Ana Wallace' ... I wonder what became of him? :rolleyes:

uthidian
29th March 2011, 23:10

Ok Steve...I have a long diary about my trip if anyone is interested. I am not sure where to post it...

imagine
29th March 2011, 23:18
Ok Steve...I have a long diary about my trip if anyone is interested. I am not sure where to post it...

maybe you can start a new post,, under ,,, events/meetings and trips,,,,,maybe call it my trip to phillipines:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
29th March 2011, 23:20
Ah, yes ... Gary ... the guy using the pseudonymn, 'Ana Wallace' ... I wonder what became of him? :rolleyes:

maybe hes too busy romancing his lady :icon_lol:

Terpe
30th March 2011, 07:11
:Hellooo: Hi there Ian, welcome to the forum :Wave:

uthidian
30th March 2011, 09:51
Thanks to everyone for all their help.
Such a friendly forum :)

timbo
30th March 2011, 10:08
Off back to Naga City in July !!! With my darling Wife and our son of 10 months Austin - - Time for him to meet his filipino family !!

timbo
30th March 2011, 10:09
Welcome Uthidian !!!