PDA

View Full Version : fiancee visa application will be submitted on friday

alanp
30th March 2011, 06:10
its taken a while but on friday my Jennie with be filing her fiancee visa application along with her daughters visa. i hope we have got everything we have been over it so many times. I filled in a sponcer undertaking form for her daughter and we have written consent from her biological father that he agrees for her to come to the uk and that has be signed by a solicitor. so fingers crossed it will be ok.:pray:

joebloggs
30th March 2011, 06:36
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm sure no good luck will be needed :D

Terpe
30th March 2011, 08:14
Alan, my guess would be that you got everything nailed down. I'm sure all will be smooth on Friday. Seems that the visa turnaround time has been very quick recently, so hopefully that awful waiting time will be short.
All best wishes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cessxy
30th March 2011, 10:20
Goodluck ALanmp :Wave::)

mikey73
30th March 2011, 10:31
goodluck

alanp
30th March 2011, 12:21
just checked the supporting docs checklist guide it has changed since last night it now has a bit about a T.B certificate

stevie c
30th March 2011, 12:26
good luck alan not that you need it for it all seems spot on tome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
30th March 2011, 13:29
just checked the supporting docs checklist guide it has changed since last night it now has a bit about a T.B certificate

should be no probs, either she will be asked at the airport to take one, or get a letter form a clinic in a few weeks when shes in the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
31st March 2011, 05:44
THANKS EVERYONE the Forum is such a great help
its so hard being in uk i wish i could be there on friday to give the two of them support.
one more quick question does jennie's daughter sign her own application form she is 12 or does her mum my fiancee sign it as her daughter is a minor

joebloggs
31st March 2011, 10:07
THANKS EVERYONE the Forum is such a great help
its so hard being in uk i wish i could be there on friday to give the two of them support.
one more quick question does jennie's daughter sign her own application form she is 12 or does her mum my fiancee sign it as her daughter is a minor

i would have thought her mother, as anyone under 18 is a minor :D

sars_notd_virus
31st March 2011, 11:54
Congratulations in Advance:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
31st March 2011, 11:57
its taken a while but on friday my Jennie with be filing her fiancee visa application along with her daughters visa.

All the best to Jennie and her daughter ... I take it that - between you - you've managed to resolve *VFS's unreasonable expectation regarding *their earlier insistence on the "necessity" to book your Registry Office wedding in advance. :rolleyes: