PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Queen song

Ako Si Jamie
3rd April 2011, 15:32
No doubt Bohemian Rhapsody will get a mention but my favourites are It's a Kind of Magic and I Want to Break Free but my all time fave is a lesser known track called You Don't Fool Me. Class :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_bL-2koP8

nigel
3rd April 2011, 15:46
"I want to break wi-nd! :333: I want to bbb-reak wind!"

keeperlit
3rd April 2011, 16:02
i think the best one that earned me a lot of resect from my filipino friends and family was one i put up on my facebook and i dedicated the song and the lyrics to my wife,,,,,,I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU,,,,,,,which i sang one night on karaoke with a few drinks in me and was told not bad john not bad at all,,,,but i think i will leave the singing to queen

Englishman2010
3rd April 2011, 16:54
Not much of a Queen fan, but Fat Bottomed Girls was is one of my favorites. I bought the album it was on back in 1979. I can't remember much about the album except it came with a free gatefold poster of 50 naked women riding bikes:xxgrinning--00xx3::hubbahubba: I was 11 or 12 at the time, need I say more:D

Terpe
3rd April 2011, 17:44
My very fav number 1 of all time with so many really GREAT memories.
After my first million dollar contract in Japan, all the office sang this song at every single Karaoke. Yep we all went totally crazy. Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE times.

xdCrZfTkG1c

branno
3rd April 2011, 18:02
nice track ..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
3rd April 2011, 18:35
Freddie mercury is a real performer:xxgrinning--00xx3:, I like him a lot!!.. it's like a national anthem inside our house when I was younger hahaha...I have to choose two of my favorites amongst the favorites of which everybody have already mentioned.

HgzGwKwLmgM

kRjBWZeFknE