PDA

View Full Version : Fiance visa Question

Lancashirelad
3rd April 2011, 20:44
Hi,

Im about to apply for our Fiance visa, I think we have good evidence for most of the points, but my accommodation situation is that i sold my house 6 months ago and I am currently living with my Stepdad in a large bungalow with 2 double bedrooms.

My Stepdad was living alone following the death of my Mum last year and wanted some company, the situation suits me for the moment, but should this be a problem for the fiance visa?

My Dad is fully supportive of our application and happy for my girlfriend to live with me here until we decide to get our own place later. I have good savings from my house sale and could move out anytime I choose.

what evidence should i supply for the application? a letter from Dad, copy of house deeds and photos of the house is what i have prepared is that enough?

:)thanks

alanmf1
3rd April 2011, 21:18
Sounds like you have it all covered mate.
My recent experience tells me that if you have a situation that is not black & white on the application forms so long as you write a rational explanation letter setting out the details then you should be fine:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good luck

Lancashirelad
4th April 2011, 18:49
:) thanks for your reply :)

Terpe
4th April 2011, 20:16
If you intend to share accommodationa with your stepfather, you will need to provide some specific information:-
-You need to show you will have exclusive access to a bedroom, of at least 50 square feet.

-Confirmation of ownership by letter from the mortgage provider. Certified copy of deeds.

-If your stepfather is a tenant, he needs to provide a letter from the landlord confirming agreement that you and your fiancee can live there. He will also
need to provide a copy of the tenancy agreement. The tenancy agreement must have at least six months remaining until its expiry.